Chapter 5

I was glad DADA was over, who knew that my  first Hogwarts class will scare me out of my own knickers.

"Brilliant, isn't he?" Ron said as we walked down a set of spiral staircases," Completely demented of course, scaring being in the same room with him. He's really been there, you know."

"There's a reason those curses are unforgivable," Hermione says, angrily.

"I know, to perform them in a class and worse in front of Neville-" I was cut off when I saw poor Neville looking more depressed than ever.

"Neville?" Hermione asked but soon got cut off by Moody.

"Son, you alright?" he asked.

"Alright?" I whisper to Harry "The boy just saw a recreation of how he lost his parents"

"I know Vera, I know," Harry says as he puts his hand on my shoulder and starts to rub it a little. Suddenly my blood pressure goes down a lot What effect does Harry have on me I thought.

"Come on, we'll have a cup of tea. I want to show you something." Moody says as he ushers Neville up to his classroom.

We walked down the spiral staircase only to be greeted by the pouring rain.

"Oh Blood hell!" Ron cursed.

"Come on Ron!"I reply as I walked into the rain. "Scared of a little raindrop." Hermione and Harry giggled and they join me in the rain. We ran through the rain I started to feel sick and pain in my legs as we got to the other side.

"Uh guys, I'm going to head to the toilets," I say putting my hand on my stomach.

"Alright, We'll be in the great hall," Ron said. Then we went our separate ways.

As I walked into the bathroom, no one was there. As I was about to take another step when suddenly, I fell on my face.

"Ow!" I say confusingly. I tried to get up from my spot but it didn't work. My leg's felt heavy and didn't feel like legs at all. Then I look at my legs to see not my legs, but a mermaid tail.

 Then I look at my legs to see not my legs, but a mermaid tail

"WHAT THE HELL!" I scream obviously shocked by my tail. Suddenly I hear someone coming I grab my wand

"Prope Ianuam" ( It's Latin for close door) I say and the door closed and locked itself. I look down at my open heart necklace.

"It's your fault isn't it?" I sigh and look up at the ceiling.

How am I going to do this? I thought.

Harry's POV

"Where is she?" asked I as a student puts his name in the Goblet

"She's probably thinking of ways to make her chest look bigger," Ariana said looking as innocent as she does.

"Bloody hell, you have no filter," Ron said.