Chapter 4

I for some reason an really wanting to re-watch the show again.

__________________________________________

"I see so where shall we begin," said the man with the demon mask, as he sat right before my eyes, while I graciously started eating the meal that he has given to me.

"Well to start off my name is Sakonji Urokodaki, and I am what you would call a demon slayer who is someone who takes part in the Demon Slaying Corps, well I at least was back then. The Demon Slaying Corps, is an organization which is dedicated in protecting humanity from monsters that exist to kill humans, known as demons. Do you understand everything so far?" questioned the man now known as Urokodaki. As a reply, I shook my head giving him the knowledge of knowing that I understand.

"Alright, well from the information that I received from the villagers that lived near your house, your family is well known. If I am correct from assumption your name is Nezuko Kamado. Am I correct?" said Urokodaki, as I could tell he was staring right at me, even with his mask which covered his full face on.

"Yes," I replied, giving him my response, which he accepted with returning a nod.

"Well Nezuko Kamado, I don't know any other way to put this but your family did not survive the attack, that the demons or demon had done," said Urokodaki, as he stared at the table, not even giving me a second glance.

However, the only words that processed in my mind were those that soon brought anguish to my heart.

'your family did not survive'

'YOUR FAMILY DID NOT SURVIVE'

Finally repeating it the last time in my head, I finally understood the message. As my heart dropped inside my chest, all I could feel was the tears that slowly poured out of my eyes, rolling down my chin too soon land on my pink kimono. All that processed in my mind was the pictures of my family,

my mother,

my sister,

my brothers.....

the one who always took care of us in fathers place, Tanjiro.

I don't know why his name was the only one I could process at the moment, but my mind couldn't picture any of them in such a state.

Why?

Why was it her family?

Why did they get tortured mercilessly for the fun of it?

"WHY!" I lashed out, as I stood up out of the chair immediately soon dismissing myself to the ground, not being able to bring myself up.

"They did not deserve this at all, they were innocent. They were always so nice and cheerful. They worked hard to give their support to others," I said, as my hands clasped my face, so that he could not see the terrible state my face was in at that moment. 

"There is something I need to tell you that might peek your interest," said Urokodaki, as the tip of his nose from his mask, pointed straight at me.

"W-w-what would that be," I said, as my hands still covered my face, with little strands of my hair poking out from in between.

"From what I heard you were living with your five siblings and your mother, am I right?" he said.

"Yes," I said, unclasping my hands from my face to look him in the eyes.

"Well from what we saw there were only four children, who were quite young, and a woman who I am guessing is your mother, so that means there is one sibling who was not there. Do you know who that would b-"

"TANJIRO!" I screamed, filling the small room with my voice.

"It would be Tanjiro, he is the eldest child in my family before me," I said, as my eyes were wide open, framed with the swollen red from my crying.

"I see, well don't get your hopes up high cause it is a very slim chance, but there is a chance of him still being alive. If you are wanting to search for him, I would suggest joining the Demon Slayer Corps, while it is not an easy job, you will be able to protect yourself from the danger that lies ahead in your path and you will definitely have a greater chance in finding him," he said.

"I will do it..... I will do anything..........for Tanjiro"

___________________________________________________

Psych9rawr