Chapter 5

For future notice, all the information about Muzan Kibutsuji, has come from the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba wiki. So it should all be actually from the anime/manga, also his 'daughter' I am not planning on adding to the story, if I do it would be later on and it she shouldn't serve much of a purpose to the story, but I thought you should know if you were wondering.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is it.

This is my new home, where I will meet my new family... well more like fake family. The small apartment that I stood before with Muzan, was nothing out of the ordinary, it was quite plain looking but it served no purpose to me, so I didn't give it any thought. As Muzan placed his hand in his pocket, seeming to grab something, he soon right after pulled out a small silver key.

Placing the key in the door's keyhole, it soon opened with a clicking noise following it. Opening up the door revealed a long white walled hall which led to what I thought as the supposed dining table.

"Tanjiro, for right now you can have a look around the house, while we wait for your mother to show up. However let me make something very clear, if you have any means in escaping you will surely be punished by my hands," said Muzan, as he gave me a menacing look that could scare an army of a thousand men. While Muzan didn't look anything like one of the worlds greatest enemies, his actions sure showed otherwise. 

Deciding to take a look around the house, I walk through all the many confusing halls which led all together too different rooms, until I was unsuspectingly met with a different door this time. Placed on the door was a white sheet of paper with the words,

 'Welcome To Your New Home, Tanjiro!' 

        imprinted on it. The writing was cleanly written and was very mesmerizing. 

After reading it, I opened up the door which brought me to what I guessed was my new room. The walls were a plain white color that matched very nicely with the dark brown wood flooring. In the room there layed a nicely made grey futon, and on the other side against the wall was a small dresser and an even smaller desk. The thing that made me really happy though was the small window, since I couldn't  be out in the sunlight anymore because of being a demon, I was surprised at me being able to not be affected from a window in which lets light pass through. I surely would have to thank Muzan for this, even if he was a damn cold-hearted bastard, he took care of my every needs. He taught me the ways of living as a demon, he taught me thei-, our weakness' and are strengths, and even more.

*click, click*

"Tsukihiko, I am home! Is Tanjiro finally here?" Questioned a woman, in which I am assuming was the one who entered the house.

"Ah yes he is, he should be in his new room right now looking around," said Muzan,  and as his words came out of his mouth I could hear his foot steps growing louder and louder, to the place in which I was dwelling. Before I could think any further my door opened revealing none other than the demon,  Muzan.

"Tanjiro, your new mother is here, why don't you come and greet her! Also before you go, when you are in this house with her or anyone else that is except me, don't mention the name Muzan, I go by Tsukihiko around here," said Muz-, Tsukihiko.

"Alright Tsukihiko," I said following him with my head faced down to the ground.

"Don't you know people never get anywhere with their heads facing down, you have to look up and face reality, that is how life will start making progress," he said, as he stopped when a young woman came into view. 

From what I could tell, she did not seem to be a demon, which meant she was most definitely human, but why is Muzan with her? 

If he is not using his real name in this house and just a cover up of sorts, that must mean that this woman has not yet realized that her husband is a mass murdering demon.

 So....

 Muzan must be using all of this as a way to cover up his tracks from the Demon Slaying Corps.

"Oh my Tanjiro, you are such a handsome young man and from what I heard very intelligent, this is such a great opportunity for me to have such an amazing son. I really can't wait to be able to help you as a mother figure! I hope you liked the little note I left you on the door, I wanted you to feel very welcomed into our family," she said, with glee written across her face. 

However I didn't feel all that happiness that she freakishly emitted from her body, all I felt towards her....was pity, I mean she happened to fall for this demon, I feel kind of awful though for her since she has no idea, not even a clue about who, know what, her lover really is. 

"Thank you! I appreciate you taking me in as your new family member," I said, smiling as wide as I could, but not once did I feel happiness, all I could feel was the embarrassment of having to act like a fool, in front of this demon and oblivious woman.

"Well how about for dinner you can pick what we eat, at least that is if you want to?" She questioned, giving me another one of her stupid smiles.

"That would sound nice!"

I can't believe this is the new life I am having to live in...

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting it means so much to me! Also I think I made Tanjiro, have some very aggressive feelings towards his new family living style. He isn't all that optimistic either, but whatever. 

Also with this next chapter, it is going to be taking part in Nezuko's POV, and I was thinking about it but in the last chapter she has agreed to take part in joining the Demon Slaying Corps, so should I do the two year skip like it did with Tanjiro in the anime/manga, and then I will most likely add flashbacks of her getting acquainted with Tomioka and Urokodaki, and certain things that she accomplished over those two years of training. I think that would be the wiser choice, so that is going to be the plan because having too right all the things that happened in two years would be a pain. It would be pretty much exactly what happened to Tanjiro in the anime/manga, so at least if you remember what happened we are all fine!

Psych9rawr