Chapter 11

--------------------------------------------------------------

Nezuko was here...

She was alive...

Right in front of my eyes..

 I should be jumping with excitement, and immediately going up to see and talk to her, ask her how she has been, but...

I didn't feel that feeling at all, I wish she wasn't here so I wouldn't have too see her face once more. It pained me seeing it, the face of one of my family members, still alive?

I shouldn't say such terrible things, but seeing her makes me contradict my new way of thinking things out...

No matter what though, I made a promise to Muzan that I will uphold..

I will not allow her to see or catch me..

I will make the deaths of her new found companion, silent and painless, same goes for my teammates. 

I hope you have a nice life in your future, Ms. Tamayo.

"LADY TAMAYO!!! screamed the male blue and white haired demon, as his head seemed to finally have regenerated itself, from Susamaru's attack. My mission is almost complete.

"N-no YOU CANT LEAVE ME RIGHT NOW," yelled the male demon with white and blue hair once again. As he caressed her body ever so slowly, yet grabbing the sides of her shoulders roughly, her head and then her body started disappearing and turning into a gray ash like dust. 

"She can't die, there is no way!" Nezuko whispered,as a small tear escaped her eye, soon rolling down her chin.

"Oh so he finally has taken action." said Yahaba.

"It was about time!" said Susamaru.