Chapter 22

Thank you so much for waiting for this next chapter, and I hope you enjoy! Also I wanted to thank everyone for bringing my fanfiction to 14.2K views!! I honestly was not expecting it to reach this many views in only 2 and a half months, so thank you so much!!

(Also let's take in this amazing drawing of our Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyoujorou. I wish I hadn't fallen in love with him now..)

_________________________________

 As the demon Akaza, and the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyoujorou's, movements were to fast for my eyes to take account of everything, I tried my hardest to pick up on anything I could grasp.

 I had to learn more about demons, and not only that but their demon blood arts. The more knowledge I could grasp on them, the closer it brings me to Muzan and Tanjiro.

As I kept my eyes glued to the fight, there was one thing I noticed about Rengoku, his face had shown the look of determination for defeating every single demon that would interfere with not only him but the Demon Slaying Corps. No matter what Rengoku was not going to be going down without a fight, and that was for sure.

"Why won't you just die Kyoujorou, while you are at this specific moment of being young and strong!" yelled Akaza, as his back was placed in the position of leaning forwards.

Instead of responding back to the demon with words Rengoku responded back with his katana, as he used none other than one of his breathing styles, creating bright red, orange and yellow flames to gleam on the sides of the thin piece of metal as they glared directly at Akaza, getting ready to attack him with immense force.

"Your wishes will not be achieved!" yelled Rengoku, as his katana directly hit the demon Akaza, yet at the same time the demons vast powers hit none other than Rengoku everywhere.

As the dust that surrounded the two powerful warriors soon diminished, both of them were able to be seen once again. Looking immediately at Rengoku, the first thing that I felt was shock, as the shock seemingly came to the insane damage that the demon had caused towards him. His body was formed into a bloody pulp, as it looked to obviously be tortured over and over again by the demon, but the thing that my eye's could only see was the determined smile that still stood on his face. 

Even though his body was completely destroyed, knowing it would probably not see another day again...