Chapter 29

I wanted to mention this to all my amazing writers that read this, that there is an upcoming writing challenge for the fandom, Demon Slayer! Now I don't know exactly what the rules and guidelines are, but I have a small summary of how it is going to run:

1. This is all for the fun of it, and it isn't meant to be taken as a serious beatdown fight! (We are all just fan fiction writers, who are trying to have as much fun as possible.)

2. The limit of chapters you can have within your fan fiction, is 10! (If the limit changes, I will put the accurate amount above for everyone.)

3. Everyone by the minimum, has to update once a month, and if you want you can update more. However with updating more, you have to have a five day break between each chapter.

4. The fandom is obviously Demon Slayer, but the theme has yet to be chosen. (Once the theme has been figured out, I will update this information.)

5. Give a big thank you to GLITCH_VERSE and SweetestSweet12 for putting this all together! If you need any information on this or want to join, then contact either of them through Wattpad, and I am sure they will be happy to help! Also if you want to join, then you can message me also and I can contact either of them for you! :)

______________________________________

Every note that Nakime played strung throughout every corner of the Dimensional Infinity Fortress...

As all  of us waited...

Waiting specifically for Muzan's arrival...

The only reason as to why we were summoned, is only if one of the Upper Demon Moons...