Chapter 7

I wanted to mention this before starting this chapter, but the next thing after this that will come out is an information to know about this story, because it is important! So please when it does come out take the time to look through it, because I have plans for future chapters in which may cause a tiny bit of manga spoilers, with characters wise! ( I have not read the manga, so I actually don't know what happens, but I am wanting to include the upper five demon moons, so then the story can get spicy, lol!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It has been two years since I lost my family and met Muzan, it has also been two years since I have been brought into a new family. While my new family wasn't ideal, it at least brought me a sense of comfort, in an odd way. I used to hate both of them, but now I don't really care about that all that much. With my new lifestyle it is surprisingly nice to get comforted, I mean now having to follow Muzan wherever he goes, it sure isn't a pretty or pleasing path. I have gotten used to it now, but it still pains me every once in a while having to see an innocent human die in front of my eyes while their blood splatters everywhere, like paint on a canvas. Muzan though had taken this into account, and has ever since finding it out, trained me with the upper moons in many different tactics. 

It does get bloody in my new path, but this I guess must have been my choosen destiny. While I still feel some form of hatred towards the demon, I can't help but feel bad for him. Just by being with him for a while, I can tell he has not found one person who truly understands how he feels. From what he told me about his past, he was made into a demon, and once made, he became shunned by his village and their neighbors. At first he forgave the people, and did not once blame them, but it soon got worse and they started doing awful things to him and the people that showed kindness towards him......

they were all burned to death. 

After that he soon realized that most humans were nothing close to pure, they were more like demons than actual demons themselves. I truly did feel guilty, since it was my breed that had done this, but he told me that he never really did see me as a human, but as a demon, and that I should never group myself with them.

When I now look at Muzan, I don't see the person that murdered my family, all I can see is the Muzan who was betrayed and hurt beyond comprehension, that is the Muzan who also wants to take revenge on this world. While I don't know when he will be satisfied, all I can do for now is put my trust in him, and keep my growing admiration for him a secret.

It now hurts, that people see him as a cruel and terrible demon, in which I can definitely see why, since I myself thought the same, but he really isn't all that bad as people perceive him to be. If you actually stay on his good side, you will see that he can be quite caring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright the information that you will need to know about this story, will be posted tomorrow!

Psych9rawr