How the.....

Y/n's POV.
I gazed out the passenger window of my mom's car, today was long and boring. All I wanted was to go home, and relax. At least it's Friday, I thought to myself. I watched as we drove up the long drive way, which ran along side a large pond in front of our house. I loved living here, we were still quite close to town, but we were also far enough from it to not be bothered by roudy neighbors.

Once we pulled up to the house, I swiftly grabbed my backpack and walked up the wooden steps onto our porch

Once we pulled up to the house, I swiftly grabbed my backpack and walked up the wooden steps onto our porch. I entered the house, my mom just behind me, and was created by my dad. "Hey sweetie, how was school?" "Long and boring" I replied in a monotone voice.  I walked down the hallway and went into my room. Setting my bag of the floor I flopped onto my comfy bed. I had a bunk bed since this was my grandma's house before she passed and this was my mom nd aunt's room.

Snuggling into my comforter on the bottom bunk, I closed off the world around me.

I was suddenly pulled from my state of solitude when I heard something stumble, and it was in my room. I heard it stumble and fall of the floor, it also was.... crying?

I sat up and looked toward my book shelf, where I herd the noise. I skeleton sat on the ground, holding his arm, looking at me with so much fear. He wore a purple button up shirt with long cuffed sleeves, and had golden trimmings on the collar, cuffed partvof the sleeves, the bottom hem, which was white instead of gold, connected to the front going up to meet the collar. His pants were black. Boot that were, once again, purple, with golden buckles. The last two pieces of his attire were a golden belt that read "NM" on the buckle, and a golden crown with a black crescent moon.

I crawled from the comfort of my bed and to a cautious step towards him

I crawled from the comfort of my bed and to a cautious step towards him. "Hey...it's ok...you don't need to be afraid." I spoke in a calm whisper. His purple eye lights looked around my room before landing back on me. "Whe-where am I?" His voice was shaking, and his body was trembling. "You in my house, but who are you?"
"Te-tell me who you ar-are first!"
"Ok...my name's Y/n, and you are?"
"Nigh-nightmare."
My eyes we're drawn to his arm, I only just realized he was hurt! I gasped seeing blood on the upper half of his sleeve. "Oh god...um, let me grab some bandages real quick." I quickly walked over to my bathroom, which was luckily connected to my room.
Grabbing my first aid kit and walked over to Nightmare and knelt down to look at him, "can I see your arm?" He hesitantly started to roll up his sleeve, only he could get it to go up much past his elbow. Letting a sigh escauhis mouth he began to unbutton the top of his shirt so he could pull his arm out.

I began to disinfect his wound, it was several large cracks running through the bone, not broken though. He winced at the rubbing alcohol. "Sorry, but u don't want you to get an infection, if that's even possible."

"Who are you talking Y/n?" My door clicked as my mom opened it, her eyes widened at the sight of Nightmare. "Y/n...... What. Is. That?!" She pointed at Nightmare, who seemed like he wanted to hide. I looked at my mom, then Nightmare, the back to my mom. "Ok.... I know this is crazy but... This is Nightmare, and he kinda just appeared here. I'm not exactly sure what happened though.... I really only know his name. BUT HE'S HURT! SO WE SHOULD HELP HIM!" God, please don't freak out....

My dad walked over to the door, "what going on? WHAT THE HELL?!"

... Shit....

"Ummm, look, how about I explain at dinner, are you guys just, go do what ever you were doing and I'll finish helping him." I jestured toward Nightmare. "... Please?" They still stood there. "JUST GO!" I yelled, snapping then out of their thoughts.

Once they left I began wrapping Nightmare's arm with the bandages.

"Ok, Nightmare, can you please tell me what happened?"

Yay! 736 words!