Shopping

No-one's POV ~~~~~
The three piled into Kira's car, which was only a two door, meaning they had to move the front passenger seat forward for Nightmare to climb into the back. Once the group was all in the vehicle, Kira put the key in the ignition, started the car, and drove away.

After about 15-20 minutes of driving, they arrived at a large building, with a sign that said '>insert city name< mall'.

The trio climbed out of the car and started towards the mall. No one had uttered a word since they left Y/n's house, until, "Ah yes, the mall, the place you can find teenagers making out by the fountain."

Nightmare turned to look at Y/n, "what?" "Don't ask"

Once group entered Kira immediately spun around and started walking backwards, "we should go to the wig shop so Nightmare doesn't have to wear his hood up the entire time."

-----time skip to noon cuz in lazy-----

After visiting a few stores, the three had begun to grow hungry. So, they decided it was time to take a break and stop by the food court for some lunch. The area was rather full if people, so they went to the shorted line, not bothering to look at the name of the place. Thankfully, it was Sanic. And they all got corn dogs.

Halfway through their delicious meal, someone walked up to their table. It was another girl, who had a similar fashion sense to Y/n. She wore a black and purple dress paired with black heels.

Nightmare's POV ~~~~~
When this girl walked up to us, I could feel Y/n grow more and more tense by the moment. "Y/n! Babe! I didn't expect to find you here!" I felt a slight pain in my chest when she said 'babe'. "Go away Rose, and don't call me 'babe', we broke up, remember?"

Rose huffed and drew her green gaze to me, "and who might you be?" She leaned over onto the small table and got in my face. "U-um..." Shit, I can't tell her my real name! "I'm Nathan"

She narrowed her eyes, it seemed like she knew I was lying. And with how close she was to my face, she most likely realized I'm not human. "And how do you know Y/n?" The hell? She's her ex, why does she care? "Well, I um...i..uh...am...i.." I stumbled over my words, not knowing what lie to tell. "He's my boyfriend." Rose got off the table and turned to Y/n. "Boyfriend?" "Yeah, boyfriend, I'm Bi, remember?" I felt my face heat up. Wait, why am a blushing?

Rose huffed and turned on her heel to walk away, her blonde hair smacking my face as she did so.

"I think that's enough shopper for today..." "Yeah...." Y/n and I said in unison.