Stuck

No one's POV~~~~~
"What do you mean you can't leave?" "I'm mean I can open a portal to go home. My magic doesn't work here." Y/n stood from her place on the couch and walked over to Nightmare, placing her hands on her hips she placed her weight on her left leg, bending the right knee. "Well, if you're stuck, then you'll need more clothes that those." "And how do you suppose we get some?" "I've got a friend who can help, I'll call her real' quick"

Y/n walked into her bedroom to call her friend, leaving Nightmare in the living room, quite confused.

About thirty minutes had passed and there was a knock at the door, indicating the Y/n's friend had arrived. "Kira! Thanks for coming over on such short notice!" Nightmare looked towards the door to see a brunette, who's hair was tied up on pigtails held in place with ribbon tied into bows, a black hoodie, and.....a devil horn headband? She also had blue eyes shadowed with large bags beneath them and was a good bit shorter than Y/n.

(Just get rid of the bunny ears on the hood and pretend the horns are a head band)

"Nightmare, this is my friend Kira." The brunette smiled brightly, "Hello! So, you're the one who magically plopped in my besties room?" "Uhhh...." Now Nightmare was extremely confused. "Anyway! You need clothes? I gotcha! We can go shopping right now!"

"But, how will I go out without drawing attention? I'm a skeleton." Nightmare cleared up for the strange female who reminded him a bit of his brother's friend Blueberry. Kira thought for a moment before turning to Y/n. "N/n! Do you have an over sized hoodie?" "Yes..." " Good, give it to Nightmare so he can disguise himself." "Ok...." Y/n looked at Nightmare, who was obviously concerned for the energetic girl.

Y/n returned shortly with a large gray hoodie, which the literally THREW  at Nightmare. "Here ya go dude."

____________________________________

Ok! Sorry this took so long to do! I had hit a bit of writers block. Also! The friend 'Kira' I supposed to look and dress kinda like me, except I'd never wear pigtails, and she's supposed to have a more energetic, excited, and...... 'Blueberry' personality.

Bye!