Chapter 7

Y/n's POV~~~~~

   'Shit.'

   I glared at my phone, Kira had sent me a screen shot, Rose had decided to spread the news about my "boyfriend". Great. Now the WHOLE SCHOOL will ask about it on Monday.

"Y/n? You ok?"

I looked up from my device, Nightmare's concerned eyes meet in mine.

"Yes....?" 'Great acting Y/n, you should be a movie be a star!"

"That's a lie."

Might as well let him know, sighing, I spoke. "Remember my ex from the mall earlier?"

"Yes..."

"And ya know how we told her you were my boyfriend so she'd leave us alone....?"

"Yes......"

"Well..... She kinda posted about that.....and my classmates saw it...." I showed my phone to him.

"You're in deep shit."

"I know that!"

I began rubbing my temples, trying to think of what I'll tell my peers in two day.

"We need to come up with a back story of how I met 'Nathan' " I made air quotes when I said 'Nathan'.

"Why did I have to help?!"

"Because, YOU ARE NATHAN! You said that was your name!"

Nobody's POV~~~~~
  The two sat on the couch, "right...." Nightmare sank back, "Great!" The human's mood seemed to brighten immediately. "So.....any ideas?"

----- 1 1/2 hours later, brought to you by laziness-----

"Stupid. Empty. Brain." Y/n sat at the kitchen table, an open notebook next to her, as she repeatedly hit her own head against the wooden surface.

"Please stop......"

She sat up, "fuck you."

"......" A smirk made its way to Nightmare's skull, "is that an insult or invite?"

The notebook hit the skeleton's face, "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?"

"I'M SORRY!"

For the next five minutes, Nightmare was running from Y/n.

Yay! I got something posted!