“JANG Y/N!” and here it goes again, every single morning. My mom would call me, at this time.

I groaned, why do mornings exist? Go to a library or something. I chuckled at my own answer and did my morning routine.

I look at my reflection, “I don't look disgusting for once” I mumbled. I head down the stairs, and saw mom and dad with a guy who's not familiar to me.

“I'm here” I plainly said, letting them know that the great and holy Y/n- okay enough with this shit.

“Oh good, Y/n, I would like to meet you your new butler, Jungkook.” Mom stated. My eyes widened.

“Mom, you can't leave me here with him! Besides I can handle myself, I'm now 18 and I am responsiー”

“Oh really?Cause I thought about the opposite my child, now we'll be taking our leave sweetie bye~” Mom and dad bid their farewell. Closing the door, I look at him, standing with a warm smile on his face.

Never thought a butler would be this handsome.

“Goodmorning Ms. Y/n, do you want to eat your breakfast?”

“Sure..”I muttered, jumping on the soft couch while my feet resting on the table before me.

“What would you like to eat?”

“Anything will do” He gave me a small nod before heading to the kitchen, wrapping the ribbon of the apron around his waist.

“You can relax Ms. Y/n and I'll call you if I'm done with my work” I nodded and opened my phone.

I scrolled through instagram and saw my boyfriend, with another girl beside him.

Must be his cousin or something.

I stalk his account and saw some of his posts with the girl..They were uncomfortably close to each other.

The next post was him and her kissing. I close my phone and went to the dining table.

My body slouched with my chin resting on the elbow that's resting on the table.

Tears were welling up in my eyes.

“Ms. Y/n, what's wrong?” I look at him, shooking my head and gave him a reassuring smile.

“You're not okay. If you're okay with telling me about what happened, I'll be sure to listen to you.”

I wipe away my tears. “It's just, my boyfriend cheated on me..that's all and we've been together for 6 months now and..and..”I sobbed.

“A man like him doesn't deserve someone like you Ms. Y/n, he doesn't worth a tear.” he smiled, I smiled back and felt a bit relieve since he listened to me.

“Thank you for listening”

“Everytime Ms. Y/n”