The bell rang as I keep my things in my bag. Me and Yoongi went out together as a girl approach him.

"Y-yoongi oppa, for you. あいしてる![I love you!]" she gave Yoongi a pink card and a cute heart shaped box before running away.

"Wait, what did she just say?ashitleroi?" he chuckled and rufled my hair.

"Kid, is aishiteru"

"What does that suppose to mean?" he smiled. "I love you" I hit his arm as I squeal.

"Someone likes you~" I cooed as he sighed. "Almost everyone likes me Y/n, it's not like it's the first time someone confessed to me."

"But still" we continued to walk as he rufled my hair, earning a few glares from the girls watching the whole scene.

"Come on, I hate these people giving attentions" I grab his hand, his hands were soft and warm.

As we walk outside, I saw some girls surrounding something as they squeal all together.

"What's up with them?" I mumbled. "Let's go and see"

We walk up the the girls and shove between them and saw Jungkook, being touched as he is uncomfortable.

"Excuse me..Jungkook!"he snap his head to my direction and walk towards me, ignoring the girls.

"Come on" he holds my hand. The three of us hand in hand as I'm in between them.

"She's so lucky."they said, looking at us.

"Girls, all they do is just think about boys" Yoongi said.

"Excuse me?" I look at him with a stern stare. "Well, not you. Yours is all work"

"Not all work boy."I stated. Jungkook was quiet the whole time and opened the door for us.

"Um, Jungkook. Yoongi will drop by my house" he nodded before starting the engine, while me and Yoongi chatted.

"We're here"I smiled and opened the door. While Jungkook did the same and got the car keys.

We went inside after putting off our shoes as Jungkook took off his jacket revealing his white button up shirt that sticks to his body.

"Should I make cookies Y/n?" Jungkook asked. "Yes please!"

Yoongi smiled and opened his phone, playing piano tiles. I watch him a little longer, Jungkook came and placed the plate of cookies infront of us.

"Jungkook, you can rest for a while" his eyes widened and shook his head.

"You seem tired you know" I insist.

"If that's what Y/n wants, I'll follow her order" I smiled as he smiled back and sat on the smaller sofa.