“Ms. Y/n?” Jungkook called, it was still early. I groaned and turn my body to the right side.

“It's time for breakfast” he spoke once again. “Laterr” I whined, seriously, I didn't get to have proper sleep last night due to the storm.

Suddenly, I felt someone poking my back. I knew it was Jungkook, we're the only two who's in my house.

“Ms. Y/n, if you want to stay healthy and strong, you should not skip any meals if you want to accomplish that.”he stated a matter of fact.

“Carry me then” I said, my eyelids couldn't even lift up even once. I felt my body being lifted from my bed.

“You know Ms. Y/n, you are really light. Do you eat properly?” he asked. I nodded.

He gently place you on your designated chair as a sweet smell went in your nostrils.

“Hope you like it” he said as he place the plate infront of you. You thanked him and took a bite.

“I will be also driving you to your school Ms. Y/ー”

“Please just call me Y/n”

“If that's what Ms. Y/n ordered, I'll follow” he smiled.

~/~/

He got out of the car and went to the other side to open the door for me. I thanked him as he carried my bag.

“I can walk myself to my room now” I said. He shook his head while smiling. “The principal already knows about me so don't worry, and I'll walk you for your own safety”

I only nodded as we walk in the hallways, fastly gaining attentions most of the girls.

“Hey Y/n and who's this?” My friend, Yoongi asked. He has a tsundere personality who only opens up sometimes.

“Jungkook, my butler” was all I said. He only nodded, “Let's go, class starting.”

“I'll fetch you later Y/n” he said and bowed before leaving. I look at Yoongi who's face is still showing an expression that I can't read.

“Don't let him steal you away from mee” he said, hugging me tightly while faking a sob.

“Dude, what's up with you?” He shrug and drag me to our classroom, he's only 8 months older than me,  so Jungkook's older.

“Nothing” he shrug. I sighed and sat down next to his chair, lazily dropping my bag.

“Hey, are you okay? I can take you to the clinic if you want to” he smile, seriously, his smile always makes me fall for him but no, never in my life I've like him.

I shook my head and place my arms on the table, facing him.

The bell rang,

Class' starting. Another day at hell.