I woke up uncomfortably on the sofa, guess I've fallen asleep here. Where's Jungkook? that's one of my least problems.

“Good morning Y/n, I made breakfast” he placed the tasty food on my plate as he plastered a smile on his face.

My heart feels weird. And my stomach is turning. I'm just hungry...I guess

I smiled back, sitting down as he stood on the opposite side, staring at me in an intense way.

“You can join with me” I told him. He shot up his head. “Are you sure Y/n?” I nodded as he took a seat.

He started eating, I was staring at him and before I knew it, I choked.

“Oh..my..fucking..god”I coughed uncontrollably. Jungkook stood up, grabbing a glass of water before handing it to me as he patted my back gently.

“You really should slow down on eating Y/n, that will result into this”I nodded, wiping the tears away that's about to escape from my eye.

“Sorry” I apologized before starting to eat again.

“We should go out, the weather's pretty nice” I suggested. I look at him, he nodded and smiled. I went to the bathroom taking a shower.

I wore my white tee, paired with black jeans, and black vans. I left my room after grabbing my phone and wallet.

I saw Jungkook standing near the front door. We got out as he opened the door for me.

After a while of riding, we finally arrive. The weather was a bit cold since Christmas was coming quickly. Despite the cold weather, that didn't stop us from going outdoors.

"How about we get some hot coco?" he ask. I nodded and unbuckle my seatbelt before getting out of the car. Luckily, I brought my thick jacket with me to avoid such coldness that would make contact with my skin.

"How can the sky change so fast?" I mumbled as the tall boy walked beside me with his hands on his pockets. I look up the sky and saw how it is getting darker each second that have passed.

Sky ーoh how I love it, it was so fascinating on how each change everytime. The clouds that have displayed themselves onto the sky that moved each second ーhow it change color when the sun's setting and vice versa. I have always wished to go up the sky with clouds beside me.

"Wait for me here Ms. Y/n,"nodding, I look out from the thick, transparent window near me. The small cozy shop was elegantly filled with small structure designs. Every details were mostly vintage.

And the cold night was soon filled with warmth because you are here with me.