6 MONTHS LATER

I groan feeling my back hurt. I close my eyes back once again after meeting the light shining brightly through the window. Sitting up, the clock read 7:58 a.m.

It was too early and I can't go back to sleep now, I got up and went to the kitchen and spotted Jungkook wearing an apron with his sleeves rolled up.

"Morning Jungkook,"

He turn around and smiled ーhis hair messy but he still looked good. He went back as I went up to him and look at the food he's making.

"And done, I made it with effort Ms. Y/n," he stated.

He placed a plate with pancake and bacons, next was a cup of milk. I wasn't used to drink coffee unless I have some project to do overnight.

"Are you planning something in mind Y/n?," he asked : without concluding the Ms. part. It felt so new to my ears and was more comfortable without the honorifics.

"Nothing actually, do you?" I ask back, looking at him eating breakfast with me. He hesitantly opens his mouth and only shook his head.

"Let's just stay here,"

He nodded and I was planning on watching dramas on Netflix on TV.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes Ms.?"

"I want you to forget about your work and think of me as your friend for the rest of the day,"

"But ー" he tried insisting but I was too stubborn to get rid of the favor, I just want to see the real him ーeven if its just one day.

"Okay Y/n." and again, I felt a weird sensation in my stomach ーit felt like there were butterflies in it. I haven't felt this, it seems so new yet, familiar at the same time.

And since it was already vacation, I could spend my time over sleeping or just go outside to go to the park. My parents will be coming back home in 3 months.

Jungkook look at me before snapping a finger in fron of my eyes. I blink two times and look at him with a questioning look.

"How about we go to the mall?" he nodded as he stood up ーgrabbing the two plates that are now empty clean. "You go change while I wash these first,"

I nodded as he turn his back on me before startinh the faucet, grabbing the sponge with soap.

I have decided to wear a black jeans with white plain shirt, covered with a thick jacket since its cold. My shoes black with white socks. I put my hair into a bun since I'm feeling like it.

I got out and saw Jungkook with a jacket similar to mine.

"Let's go,"