"Jungkook! How dare you not letting me win~" I whined ーleaning against his arm with my pillow in front of me as he chuckled, ruffling my hair gently.

"You're just a noob in this game Y/n," he stated and laughed.

I roll my eyes and put the controller on the ground ーfeeling defeated by the man beside me who have won for the past 15 rounds.

"Come on, it's late already. I'll tuck you in the bed." he pats my back before standing up, offering me a hand for support.

"It felt so nice having you Kook,"

"What do you mean Y/n?" he asked before looking at me.

"You are here with me at all times and you comforted me when my boyfriend cheated on me."I smiled and opened my bedroom door.

"You're welcome Y/n," he grabbed the thick blankets and placed it over my cold body. He sat next to me before caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

My heart was beating fast unknowingly ー what was this feeling again? I don't know.

"Sweet dreams, Y/n," he whispered. I wasn't deeply asleep yet and felt his lips on my forehead. My body was no longer cold with his body next to mine.

"Stay," those words left my mouth as he immediately stops his movements. I blush, feeling embarrassed.

"I-I mean if you're not okay ー,"

"I'd love to." he looks at me as his features can be seen by the light of the moon that passed by my window.

I smiled and closed my eyesー moving closer to him.

JUNGKOOK POV

Looking at the girl beside me, I wonderedー Why did we have to meet each other like this?

I love her the moment I laid my eyes on her.

I placed my arms around her small waist and pulled her closer, my head slowly making its way to her neck. She smelled like cotton candy ーand it was addicting.

Cuddling her closer, she felt so small whenever she's beside me and I like it feeling more dominant.

I close my eyes before dozing off.

Goodnight and... I love you Y/n.