I bid my goodbye to Yoongi as he step inside his moms car. I closed the door and saw Jungkook yawning as he stood up, heading to the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” I asked, following him. He turns to look at me as he made eye contact. I look away first, waiting for an answer.

“I was about to cook for dinner Y/n” he smiled, I saw how tired he was and shook my head.

“I'll cook dinner for us while you wait”

“You cook?” he raised an eyebrow and  smirk instantly when I opened my mouth but shut it once again.

“You can help me if you want to” he stated, I agreed at his offer and grab another apron.

“So what are we gonna cook?” me being the dumb person who never knows how to cook ask him softly and patiently.

“How about gimbap?” he asks, looking at me as he rolled his sleeves up revealing his veiny forearm.

Believe me or not but I have hand fetish.

We started making the food, me following and waiting for his instructions.

Dang, I'm getting good at this. ahh fuck.

I slightly wince as the blood ooze out of my index finger. Jungkook's eyes widened then gently grab my hand.

“Let's get this wash up then wrap it up” I nodded as I washed it with soap. He just came back with a first aid kit.

“You can just wrap the bandage directly” he smiled.

“I have learned a bit of treating someone Y/n so don't worry, I'll handle this” I only nodded and stared at him.

Examining his features carefully. He was the definition of perfect, the way his eyes focus. His soft smooth hands.

Ok.stop

He look at me, then unexpectedly placed a kiss on my finger that already has a bandage on.

“That'll help to heal you” I felt my cheeks getting hot. He just kissed my finger.

HE FUCKIN KISSED MY FINGER LIKEー

I tried to act like it didn't affect at all and just nodded.

“You're blushing you know that”

“No I'm not, its just..hot I guess” I defended myself, trying to escape this situation.

“You go to the living room to cool down, while I wash the dishes hm?” I nodded and head to the sofa, sat comfortably.

I sigh, still flustered of what happened.

“What have you done?”