02; something's wrong

There's one thing you should know about Sullivan Miller: she was a fast worker. It was probably this ability that made her a good barmaid, however some shifts were hard with only Harry with her. 

"It was a hard one," Sully sighed one day after one of the hardest shift she had since the men's return. Harry lifted from the table he was cleaning.

"Yeah, I can tell," he scoffed as the blonde laughed slightly. The front door of the pub wide opened on the three Shelbys brothers. They walked to the counter, wide smiles on two faces. 

"Is that my favorite blonde working hard?" Arthur asked while she grabbed a whiskey bottle and three glasses next to her. She put them in front of the men, all their eyes on her. 

"Yeah, working very hard," she laughed as she took back the glass she was cleaning before their arrival. "What's up?" 

"We just came by to say hello to our favorite girl, ya know." Arthur carried on with his cheesy words as she slammed the now cleaned glass on the counter.

"Oh, my lovely and cheesy boys," she said sarcastically, laughing at the end of the sentence as the boys looked at one another with annoyance. 

"The cheesy boys are retreating themselves in their fucking private room," John said accusingly, earning a laugh from the concerned girl from behind the counter. However, they gave her a high-five when they passed in front of her. 

"Thomas, may I talk to you? It won't last." The man nodded, letting his brothers walking through their room and shutting the door behind them. 

"Do you want to do it outside?" Sully frowned and shook her head, her eyes fluttering from Harry's form to Tommy.

"Not that kind of talk," she stated. "I know Harry wouldn't do this without me putting a word about it to you, because technically you're our boss. I think it will be a good idea to employ someone to help us." 

"I thought you were the best barmaid in Small Heath," Tommy teased, making her rolled her eyes playfully.

"I am, of course, but sometimes shifts are hard. Plus, we need some rest, but doing a shift alone is hard too." Tommy seemed to think about it for a second, then nodded slightly. 

"If that's necessary, then go ahead, just chose the right one." Sully clasped her hand together, a soft smile on her face. As she thanked Tommy, whom of which was already entering into the private room, she whistled to Harry. 

"Guess what, Harry? We're having a new colleague!" 

Sully, helped by Harry, published the employment advertisement in the evening. 

 --

"I'm sure about what I'm saying."  Sully shook her head at Harry's words, not agreeing at all with them. 

"No, I swear that's not true," the blonde replied, as the man looked at her with an eyebrow raised. 

"I swear to God Thomas fucking Shelby's eyes were devouring you during all the shift," Harry stated again, making the blonde blushed slightly. Harry laughed at the red on her cheeks, while Sully mockingly mimicked him. 

They were still debating when the front door was pushed open, revealing a woman frame behind it. She was blonde, and had in her hand a paper, her eyes scanning around the Garrison. 

"Hello, miss, may I help you?" Sullivan asked, a kind smile on her face as she stepped closer to her, letting the table she was cleaning behind her. The woman cleared her throat slightly, stepping to the other blonde too. 

"I came for the employment," she said, her sentence seems like a question, however. 

"Alright, what's your name?" Sully asked, her gaze floating to Harry. The man frowned and approached the women.