6. Sent From Heaven

Dominic

The little sleep he had last night, even after jacking off with thoughts of his detka had him in a foul mood. Add his hangover, he was looking for an excuse to kill anyone today.

Where the fuck was Alec? His general had gone out before Dominic woke up. He needed some positive news about his woman and he needed to meet the freelance accountant today for a few minutes. After that, he was free for the day. His one-track goal was to personally go to his detka's place to fuck and kidnap her. Or which opportunity came first. He would prefer the former. If his general had found the fucking address.

Motherfucker! He was crazy about her. One night will never be enough.

She had turned his world upside down. And now she was nowhere to be found.

His face grim, men gave him a wide berth while he entered his building. Though sensing his rage, the women were still staring at him blatantly, drawn to his wild, untamed persona. Dominic ignored them all, going straight to his personal elevator directing him to his office. More like a suite of rooms because he also had a bed, bath, and closet here. Though not of use, he kept them prepared for emergencies.

Reaching his spacious office, he growled upon finding the room empty. He needed to fucking calm down. It was early but a drink would be a great idea. A shot of whiskey this time. Swirling his expensive drink in the glass, he waited for Alec to come through the door. Or his secretary. And waited. Scowling, he glanced at his custom-made Omega.

If his 9 o'clock appointment was also late, he swore to God, --he pinched the bridge of his nose-- fucking patience was overrated.

Alec's deep rumble finally filled his ears. He was speaking to someone in their native tongue. Must be Nanny Sandri.

Dominic's glower became darker, hearing a nasally irritating voice respond to his general.

You've got to be fucking kidding me!

Wanting to get rid of the unwelcome visitor right away, he strode to the door. Both turned to him when he opened it with a whoosh.

Alec inclined his head while the woman before him smiled delightedly. Fuck, no!

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Dominic growled, not hiding his displeasure. The bitch was a past dalliance some years back. Apparently, she still possessed a small functioning brain since she had the sense to use her over-riped beauty and became an underwear model in LA.

"Dominic, baby." He curled his lips in disgust at her sickly sweet voice.

Petra Levinsky had almost cost his parents' marriage. The whore tried to seduce his father. And his mother caught her. If his sire was a lesser man, he would have succumbed.

The incident happened right after blowing Dom when he was too drunk to fuck her. She was left to her own devices to wander at their estate and victimized his sire. Thank God the former mafia king was faithful -pussy whipped- to his mother.

"Leave or I will call security!" His nose was flaring in annoyance. Rage was not far off. He was on the verge of strangling her.

"You can't mean that, baby. I heard you are back. I want to welcome you properly." She batted her fake lashes. How wrong he was to have thought the bitch was beautiful. She was nothing compared to his angel.

"We fucked once a long time ago. Now we are done. Leave!" He said harshly and gripped her wrist tightly at her hand trying to hold the lapel of his suit. His intention was to shove her away from him in revulsion.

The air behind him stirred and the hair on his nape prickled. He stilled and he heard...

"Shit!"

That couldn't be. Fuck! Just one word. and he knew right away. That was his detka's angelic voice. Well, as angelic as can be from her cuss.