19. On Your Belly

Mature Content
18+ Only
Please be guided

Alec

"Put me down!" The beautiful doctor tried to wiggle out of his hold. A useless feat. She was almost half his weight and half his whit at this point. Not a fucking chance.

To let her know how angry and impatient he was, he smacked her soft ass cheek. The sound a balm to his restless soul. She immediately quieted down.

"That's only a taste of what's to come, Dr. Hope," he promised in a hardened voice. What he felt next surprised him.

It was so subtle but it's there. She shivered delicately and he felt her inhale sharply. Prickly goosebumps on her arms and expose legs --an indication that she wanted what's to come --craved it-- the punishment waiting for her.

It's about damn time! To his left, the tzar was having a heated argument with his woman and the mafia princess was being scolded within an inch of her life by Aunt Tatiana. Good.

Ah, they have a few hours to spare. He knew Dominic and Beau will have a lot to talk about and will probably end up in the same situation as he and his girl. He wouldn't miss this for the world.

With his delicious cargo, he headed to one of the bedrooms on the second floor.

"Where are you taking me, Alec?" She asked with an uneasy voice. Slightly slurred because of too many margaritas.

Punishment would have to be served first and after that --he had special plans for them. It was way overdue. He kept quiet and planned. Ignoring her protests and curses, he occupied the first empty room he found. Bingo!

His hands automatically locked the door behind them and without preamble, he tossed his Lizzie on the feather-soft king-size bed. She instinctively tried to get out of the wobbling mattress to put distance between them.

He smirked when she lost her balance and she landed flat on her back. That's what he wanted. Later. Her current position will make it easier.

She cursed at him again. Her eyes blazing in outrage. "You can't do this, Alec!"

"I can and I will," he answered arrogantly, shrugging out of his black leather jacket and removing his holster with his Colt attached to it.

In a practiced maneuver, before she can scramble out of the bed, he had her delectable body on his lap. Facedown, her sweet ass in the air begging for his hand. She shrieked and squirmed, trying to get out of his firm hold.

He groaned at the feel of her soft belly on the throbbing dick. Shit! Not yet.

"Let me go, Alec," The doctor tried once more. Still breathless. He scoffed, knowing she couldn't see.

"Never, Lizzie. Be a good girl and let me." His whispery deep voice made her shiver.

There's a probable chance, she will regret this in the morning, however, he was 100 percent sure she wanted THIS as much as he did.

Damn! The tiny skirt she was wearing left little to the imagination. It bunched on her rounded hips, leaving her cute behind with a tiny white silk thong uncovered.

Peaches and cream. Yum! With trembling fingers, he gently caressed the exposed flushed skin. His girl stiffened at his touch and tried to suppress her twitching but he caught on.

Too late, honey.

"Alec!" She whimpered then moaned. Incredibly aroused.

A firm rough palm went down on her right asscheek making her curse in outrage. "Stay still honey or..."