7. What Now?

Beau

Disorientation and pleasant tiredness was the first thing she felt when she woke up. Second, soreness and creamy wetness between her thighs. The activities they had indulged in all morning drained her. Her lover was insatiable.

Beau was glad he was nowhere to be found at the moment. She needed time for herself and a lot of thinking to do. Desperately.

Planning was her forte. What she allowed to happen today rattled her. This was not part of her things to do before she reached thirty.

Gingerly, her body moved to the edge of the bed. She had found out from their previous encounter, a soothing warm bath could cure the twinge of discomfort in her genitals.

Walking on wobbly legs, with the warm satin blanket wrapped around her, she made it to the spacious bathroom without any mishaps.

Looking around her, her lips twisted in anxiety.

He must have used this backroom with his past conquests. Now, she was one of them.

To hell with it. She was going to enjoy this as much as she can.

Deep grateful moans filled the room whilst she gingerly sank into the warm water. The scent of the bath salts calmed her. She closed her eyes, content for the moment.

"That's what I want to hear night and day, detka." Came his deep sensual voice.

She cursed. So much for peace and quiet. He came to invade her personal space.

Her gaze found his tempting form blocking the doorway. His gray-green eyes gleamed with heated interest, licking his lips in anticipation.

"Nope. Not happening again, Dominic. I am too sore and hungry. And I have to work." He chuckled darkly, sending a shiver down her spine. Damn him!

He set some shopping bags on the floor, eyes holding her, he pushed his shoulder from the frame and lazily approached her. Looking so sexy in his business suit, with a graceful walk, like a panther approaching his prey, he closed the distance between them.

She drew in a sharp breath, barely breathing, she watched, mesmerized by his rough fingers tracing the top of her slick breasts.

"Beautiful," he murmured. "But we will continue tonight. I have to feed you. I will wait in my office, baby." Dominic bussed her forehead, bowed then left her hot and bothered.

Arg! Damn him. The peaceful ambiance she was rooting for was lost.

She methodically washed her body, pissed at the goosebumps on her skin. This can not happen all the time. One look, one touch from him, and her body would come alive, begging for more.

To give him that much power over her was foolish.

Drying her body on a fluffy white towel, she glanced around the elegant bathroom, her eyes fell on the expensive-looking bags on the bathroom floor. Her pride pricked.

What the hell!?

So, he thought by fucking her several times and making her his newest plaything, he was obligated to shower her with expensive gifts?

Beau was aghast. Fuming at his arrogance.

She admitted she was irrevocably attracted to him and she was looking forward to an affair, however, it will be on her own terms. Not his. She will be the one to walk away when it was over and not him.

His gifts were a one-time thing only since she did not have anything else to wear and she was not about to cut her nose to spite her face. The next time he dangled his riches in front of her, she will shove it where the sun does not shine.