The Truth part 1

I know that some of you know me and most of you don't know me, but what I'm about tell you is the whole truth about me and how I became a fujoshi and a writer. Warning this truth is kinda confusing and pure utter nonsense. So here we go.

Like so many kids these days I was curious about stuff I see on TV. So when I was like 8 or 9 years old I was watching something late at night and what I saw sent a chill down my spine. The kind of chill you get while listening to AMSR. Anyways what I saw were two guys kissing each other. Not the kind of kiss you see in those movies where two people fake kiss. But more like a slow passionate kiss where you're alone...with your lover...in the bedroom.

But back to my story, so while I was watching these normal guys kissing I was like, whoa that looks hot. After that the chills didn't came back to me until when I was 10 or 11, and I was watching MTV, you know back when they allowed nudity and sex. So at 10 oe 11 years old I watch the series called "Undressed" and it was one of those after hours show for adults only.

But anyhoo, I saw this one episode where two guys were talking about love and sex until this one guy who's tall and blonde lean towards another guy, who was rather nerdy looking, like he was about to kiss him only it didn't happened which literally cause the same chills coming back to me and the next thing I knew, I was laying in bed thinking "what happens next, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT????"

So the next day I was still 11 at that time and I watched the same series again and I watched the same two guys again only this time it has gotten rather more intense like seating at the edge your bed intense. So as these two guys were talking the same topic, the blonde guy was hugging the other guy from behind started to kiss him on the back of his neck and suddenly they...kiss. And that kiss did something to me like, not only it send chills down my spine but that kiss I watched filled my mind with images, very erotic images. But it only lasted during the summer of 2000. But during the autumn of 2001 I started to become addicted to yaoi. Yep I was into yaoi before the age of 12, so back to the story.

In 2001, I was 12 years old and I was at the mall with my mom and my two sisters and then I somehow went into a store called GameStop. I wasn't into games but what I saw really pulled me in like a magnet. Well I walked over to one of the shelves full of mangas and read a manga which contains certain scenes. So I read the manga and the next thing I knew the chills and the images returned where I saw two guys were and if you guessed kissing then you're right. I couldn't stop reading that manga until I saw that one scene where they started to get intimate until some kid ruined it. And I was like, WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!?

Later, I started buying the whole series and those same chills has gotten more and more intense when I bought six and seventh volume. Till this day I still remember it during when I was listening to music. And here's why I was listening to Boyz II Men hit song, Uhh Ahh while reading the sixth volume when these two hot male detectives started to kiss and did a little bit of tonsil hockey in the car and I thought, "oh god this is too much but I wanna read more." And when I bought the last volume of series and read it they showed a sex scene while listening to Art Of Noise, Moments In Love(Quiet Storm Mix). I almost fainted like I was going to have a heart attack when they show not one but two sex scenes in the manga.

I was seriously hooked on yaoi that I had to buy every different kinds of yaoi manga including the one manga where they show more than one sex scene. Suddenly when I was 13 or 14 I was still reading yaoi manga at the time. Until I started watching yaoi anime when I saw one episode of Yu Yu Hakusho where they actually show a yaoi kiss scene but they kinda censored that one part where their lips were about to touch and since it was a shounen anime I didn't care. So I only watched a few yaoi anime and I still got hooked by yaoi.