The Truth part 2

During the age of 12 through 13, I was still reading and watching yaoi but I was also reading gay erotic or gay romance novels. Look I know most of you guys are thinking that does my mom knows that I'm reading these kinds of books. And all I can say is that I'm unique.

So anyways, I urge to read more gay stories, so I did what any yaoi fans would do. Go online to read yaoi fanfic which I instantly regret at that time. Because some of the fanfics I read were extremely mind blowing and most are very cringy and here's why.

You see before the other popular animes like My Hero Academy and Haikyuu came along. The only anime I ever watched were Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Yu-Gi-Oh. Plus there were so many fanarts, doujinshi, and fanfictions about them and since I mostly read the Naruto fanfics I started to understand how dark the anime fandom is.

Because during that time people actually allowed to write stories that were considered as smutty or funny but to me it was really nauseating screwed as hell. Like one time this person wrote a very gross fanfic that kinda resembles one of those before YouTube videos. And I literally threw up like threw up, threw up. So I was like can't these guys write something doesn't make the readers scarred them for life. Like I said the writers back in the day just write whatever they want and this was on Fanfiction.net before the reading websites came along.

Back to the story, so I read most of the fanfictions that are depressing, weird and/or just downright gross. Basically I left that website and I decided to look at yaoi fanart which I also regretted going there because as you know Naruto was very popular at that time and the fanarts I've seen were very too surreal like bad porn surreal. Yea, I forgot to mention the fans of Naruto like to pair the characters off with anyone and by anyone I mean old guy dates young guy or...sorry I had a terrible flashback just now. So apparently I left that place too.

So when I reach the age of 15, I decided cut back my time being in the yaoi world before I plunged into the dark side of yaoi and trust me I know how bad it is. Let's just say the fandom itself went from erotically good to extremely depraved because of how bad it was. Sorry had another terrible flashback again.

So probably y'all wondering if this involves with how I became a writer then you are absolutely correct. *wink*

So at the age 19, I went on social media known as Google+ and during that time I just chatting with people and post some yaoi pictures on there you know. And it was then I heard people are saying Wattpad this and Wattpad that so I decided to check it out and viola, I'm here. So I read mostly good stories but this one story is one of the reasons why I got into writing. So one of the authors wrote a fanfiction story called, Fifty Shades of Ereri. So I read it and my...heart...just...dropped. It was the most dark and gut wrenching story I have ever read in my life. And after I read it, I thought "please tell me that they didn't write this from the movie and book."

So stopped I reading it and went to next one which has the same title over and over and over again. So many different versions of Fifty Shades of Grey and the same cliche stories like fragile MC falls in love with cold hearted billionaire, shy and broken MC falls in love arrogant jock and/or badboy. Or the all time favorite abused fragile mate falls in love with cold alpha. you know werewolf or vampire. Or the usual hot billionaire falls in love with hot-headed stubborn MC with a checkered past.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have grudge against those cliche stories it's just that its really kinda boring to read these stories over and over again like watching a cliche romance movie with no sex scenes.

Again back to the story, none of those stories I read didn't pulled me in like the books and manga I've read. So I thought about giving up until I saw this book called, Midterm Madness so I read it and...I was internally fangirling over it because this story has everything I wanted love, kinky sex, and drama. And then I saw username who wrote that story I read mostly all of their stories and I thought, "finally a good story."

But then I thought, "Do they have any erotic stories on here?" So I searched it up and found a few authors writing some good erotic stories and erotic poems. And then I was thinking that if I can be an erotic writer so I did what any normal writer would do. Write some poems, erotic poems, and then erotic stories. But I realized that I feel this urge to stories that's not so cliche like the others because not many people like the cliche stories. So please don't get mad at me for stating my opinion.

Anyways I wrote short stories which were really, really short and then I wrote an erotic fanfic only this time main character in this story is rather popular not like arrogant jock or cold hearted billionaire popular. More like a caring, don't believe in bullying and treats others like an equal popular. If you know I mean.

So of now I wrote stories that aren't so cliche and/or stereotypical because I always believe that not every MC in these stories are fragile, have a low self-esteemed, diagnosed with mental health issues, or too stubborn to fall in love, or be heartless towards other people. Because like I said before I'm very unique.

So that's my story on how I am right now. So please give feedback on how you feel.