are you coming?

Not long after your short conversation with Judd, Leah calls for you. You wink at Judd and leave, but not before seeing him blush. God damn it, y/n, why would you wink? He was probably embarrassed for you. You thought, before getting your thoughts interrupted by Leah.

"You wanna watch a movie?" She smiled. You agreed happily, forgetting about Judd. Leah puts the movie Wicked on and you get about halfway through it when her parents call you for dinner. You pause the movie and follow Leah to the kitchen.

During dinner, Nick can't keep his eyes off of you, but he's not the only one. Judd's staring intently into your eyes as if he's trying to pull your soul out through his gaze alone. You smile a little, and he looks away. Just as he's turning his head, Nick, who's sitting next to me, spills his iced tea all over me. I sigh.

"Nick, you little idiot." I stand up. "Where do you keep your towels?" Leah cringed. 

"I just used the last clean one," She apologized. Judd stood up abruptly. 

"I'll go. Y/N, come with me." Judd's footsteps echoed through the living room. I quickly followed. We went into his room and he picked up a towel but dropping it in awe after turning around and looking at me.

"What?" I looked down.

My white t-shirt was wet. And I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Uh. Wow. You really aren't a kid anymore, are you?" He gulped. You took a few steps towards him.

"Why would you say that?" You purred into his ear. He lifted his hands and put them on your boobs. 

"Maybe these?" He says with a squeeze. You let out a sharp breath. He smirks and keeps going until you're moaning in his ear. "Louder, babygirl, I want to hear from you." he smiles.

Suddenly, the door opens. And there stands Leah.