make up & make outs

"Leah!" You scream. She walks over to you.
"What the fuck, Y/N? Hooking up with Judd behind my back? How long has this been going on, huh?" She practically sobs.
"Calm down, faggot. This is the first," says Judd. Leah sighs in relief.
"Okay, that makes this better.. but why?" She asked. You smile softly.
"Can we talk later?" You whisper. She nods, and closes the door behind her. You turn back to Judd. He looks to have lost all interest in me. "Judd?" He glares down at you.
"What is it, Y/N?" You feel like you've shrunk 3 feet.
"Can I borrow one of your shirts?"
"Why mine? Why not Leah's? Mine will be too big." He sighs. You audibly gulp.
"I- uh- don't like Leah's clothes?" You say hopefully. He shakes his head.
"You just want my shirt so you can smell it all night like a retarded faggot." He partly smiles.
"But can I?" You ask. He goes to his closet. After a minute of looking, he pulls out a grey t-shirt.
"This is my favourite shirt. Take care of it, or you'll regret it." He says, throwing the shirt at you. You catch it, and set it down on his bed. You start peeling off your wet shirt, until you drop it at Judd's feet. He looks back at you. Without any time to process what's happening, he throws you on his bed and begins kissing you. After getting a reaction out of you, he moves down, leaving a trail of kisses down to your boobs. He covers them in hickies while covering your mouth so Leah won't come back in. After appearing satisfied with what he did, he gets off of you.
"I'm sorry." He mutters. You out on his shirt, walk up to him, and hug him from behind.
"I think.. I like you Judd. I think I have for a long time." You smile, although he can't see it. After that, you walk out. You know Judd will be thinking about you.

Judd POV

Holy shit. I just did that. With Y/N fucking L/N. and she likes me? Why? She's way too pretty for me. I'm a burnout. She deserves more. Should I ignore her..?