warning

You go back to Leah. She's freaking out.
"Tell me everything! You and Judd?" She yells. You grin.
"I like Judd." you say happily. Her smile quickly falters. "What?" you ask, confused.
"Judd is using you. You come back hot, and he's taking advantage of you." She sighs.
"Really?" you whisper. Tears fill your e/c eyes as Leah continues.
"Yeah. It's happened before. And It'll happen again. You aren't his crush, you're his new doll." She says calmly.
"Maybe you're right."

Judd POV
What the hell is happening to me? My little sister's best friend comes back, hot, and cooler than last time I saw her, and within mere minutes, I already start experiencing... feelings. For her. This isn't like anything I've known before. It's like as soon as my eyes met hers, my heart sang and I saw colours I forgot existed. But, knowing Leah, she's telling her I'm going to use her. But not this time. I'm going to make her feel loved if I get the chance. I'll protect her from the world and the disgusting bullshit that it holds. I'll hold her in my arms tight and never let go. I'll be her guardian. And she'll be my world.

Your POV
You go to the bathroom to take off your running makeup. When you get there though, you hear something in the vents. You shrug it off like it's nothing, before lifting your shirt to see what damage Judd left. Just as you suspected- nothing but blue and purple all over my chest. As the shirt is being held up, you catch Judd's scent- although he's bad for you, your heart still skips a beat when you think of him. You shake the thoughts out of your head, and wash your makeup off before returning to Leah.
"Girl. I'm so tired." She yawns.
"Leah, it's 8:30."
"And?" You laugh at her. "Y/N, you can go watch TV downstairs. Goodnight bitch." She turns off the light. You shake your head, and head downstairs. As you get to the bottom of the stairs, you see somebody already watching a movie. And that somebody is Judd. Great, just my luck. You thought, still going to sit on the couch. On the opposite side of Judd.
"Hey babydoll." He says smoothly. You can feel the heat rising in your cheeks.
"Leah warned me about you. I'm not your doll-" You try to say, but Judd interrupts you with a kiss.
"Shut up and watch Lolita with me."