love or lust

Judd's kiss is captivating. You feel almost entranced. He holds you in his pale arms as he deepens the kiss. You pull back from him, gasping.
"What was that for?" He mumbles.
"Do you actually like me, or what? I just don't want to get lead on.." You sigh. He wraps his arm around you.
"Y/N, you mean a lot to me, and yes, I like you. Quite a bit, honestly." He smiles a little, running his thumb over your knuckles. You smile and lean in to kiss him. He kisses you back. You can tell this is going to escalate fast. Judd grabs one of your boobs, and you let a light moan escape from your lips. He smiles. It doesn't last though- Nick is standing in the hallway, watching.
"Oh my god, Judd, you're dating Y/N?" Nick says in awe.
"No, we-" You start, but Judd cuts you off.
"Yes. Why does it matter, fuckface?" He asks. Your heart skips a beat when he says that. Are you really dating THE Judd Birch? You can't help but smile. As Judd focuses his attention back to the tv, you slowly fall asleep on his chest.

☁️☁️☁️

You wake up in Judd's bed. Shirt off, shorts off, nothing on but your black lace panties.
"Judd?" you whine. No response. "Juddy?"
You notice something's .... off.

The window is open.