leah

As you finished, you hear a knock at the door. You quickly get dressed, telling them to come in. It's Leah. She's been crying.
"I told you Judd wasn't good for you! I told you he was going to hurt you! And I know he will, I know him." She screams. Judd looks down, a single tear running down his cheek. You turn back to Leah, slapping her.
"Leah. Don't start." You say fearfully. She gets mad, grabs you by your hair, and pulls you to the ground. After one punch to the jaw, you feel her come off of you, and hear screaming. Judd picked up Leah, and threw her in the hallway.
"Get the fuck off of y/n." He growls, slamming the door in her face. He quickly drops to your side, lightly caressing your already bruising cheek. You wince at his touch.
"I'm going to fucking kill her."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Leah?" You slowly walk into her hospital room. She looks up slowly. Judd had really done a number on her- she'd tried hurting you again, and he beat her half to death. She was extremely bruised up, with two cracked ribs and a broken blood vessel in her eye.
"You." She says. "You fucking bitch. Wait until I get out. You're fucked."

(a/n- holy shit you guys! i just hit 5k views :) )