sway

"Judd!" you scream out the window. No response. You quickly get dressed and run out the door. His Rolls Royce is gone. You call him.
"Hello?" He says grumpily.
"Where are you?" You cry.
"What's wrong?" he says, worried.
"Just answer me!" You yell, sobbing.
"I'm on my way. Breathe, honey." He says. The call ends.

-

Judd pulls up, and sees you sitting on the front step. He runs out of his car, and scoops you into his arms.
"Honey, what happened?"
"Nothing, I just... woke up. And you weren't there.." You sniffle. He laughs softly.
"It's ok. I'm here." He leads you inside to his room.
"Can we play some music?" He nods, and hands you a cord. It connects to some speakers he has in his room. You plug in your phone, and before you can even pick a song, one starts playing. It's Sway by Michael Bublé. He laughs before taking you into his arms, dancing with you. (start the attached song :))
When marimba rhythm starts to play
He spins you around him, smiling at you.
Dance with me, make me sway
He dips you, and pulls you back up, kissing you gently.
Like the lazy ocean hugs the shore
He doesn't dance with you. Instead, he kisses you.
Hold me close, sway me more.
He gently traces your body with his fingers, making you shudder. He smiles, biting his lower lip before picking you up and throwing you on his bed. He kisses your neck slowly, as he unbuttons your jeans and slides them off.
You knew where this was going.