6 - s p o n t a n e o u s

>Welcome to Messenger! Please log in.<

>Username: Y/N L/N

>Password: * * * * * * * * * * *

>Welcome back, Y/N L/N. Please choose a chat.<

>Class 1-A Group Chat - 0 new messages

>Bakusquad - 0 new messages

>Class 1-A Group Chat<

>Sonic, Alien Queen, Ghost, Blasty, and 17 more.<

Ghost: GUESS WHO'S BACK! <

>Alien Queen: I thought you broke your phone???

Ghost: Computers, sweetie. <

>Sonic: Have the teachers been alerted of your return? 

Ghost: Ohh, right, they think I'm still getting killed by villains. brb <

About 15 minutes later...

Ghost: yo anyone wanna come make cookies with me? <

Ghost: chocolate chip <

>Deku: Lemme get this straight, so you get back from being kidnapped, and the first thing you do is bake cookies?

Ghost: PRECISCLEY <

>Deku: Ok, sounds fun, be over in a minute.

>Alien Queen: Me too! ^-^

>Granite: On my way over

>Discount Pikachu: Totally

>Invisble Girl!: YES!!!!!!

>SUGAR!: I have some recipes, I can bring them over

Ghost: Ahhhh Ily guys <

Ghost: Only at UA can you get kidnapped and then make cookies with your friends <

> Blasty: WE'RE NOT FRIENDS

Ghost: Does that mean you're making cookies with us? <

> Blasty: Hell yeah

Ghost: See you all soon! <

> Icy-Hot: Can you guys make edible cookie dough? 

Ghost: Yup! You coming? <

> Icy-Hot: Eh, sure

Ghost: We're gonna make so many cookies today <

- - - - - - 

We slid the small portion of edible cookie dough that we'd made into the freezer for Todoroki. 

"Alrighty then, let's throw these bad boys in the oven, and we'll be all set." I motioned to the pan sitting on the counter, full of mini-cookies that were ready to be baked. A small group was working on the second batch while the rest of us gloated over our work. 

I tapped the pan to teleport it to the oven. It teleported, but an awful pain shot through my arm, starting at my hand, going all the way up to my shoulder. I clutched my arm to my chest in pain. 

"You good, Y/N?" Kirishima asked. 

"Ah, just a weird thing with my quirk. I'm sure it'll be fine." I masked my fear with a little bit of laughter. 

"We can hurt a few of your little friends." his words came back to me, scaring the crap out of me.

"Hey, you've been acting weird since the whole kidnapping thing." Mina sounded concerened.

"It's... they... It's just something they told me. Don't worry about it." I smiled a bit to disguise how many damn emotions I was feeling. 

"What'd they say?" Mina asked. She was blunt, yes, but she was my best friend. She deserved to know.

"They... They said they'd hurt you guys if I didn't join them." I held back my tears, not wanting to cry in front of all these people. Unfortunatley for me, the room had gone silent, and everyone heard what I'd said. 

"It's alright, we're strong! We'll hold 'em off!" Kirishima reassured me. 

"Yeah!" Kaminari agreed. 

"We won't let them hurt us, or you!" Hagakure gave me a hug. 

"Thanks guys. I don't know what I'd do without you."

- - - - -

Oof. Two chapters? Within 30 minutes of eachother? After two days of inactivity? 

W O A H

As I say every frickin' time,

Love you guys!

-Cherry ^-^