10 - a n e c d o t e

- - - - 3rd Person PoV. - - - -

The young child could only watch in horror as the building burnt to ash in front of her eyes. 

"Mom? Dad?" she dropped her backpack on the ground and got as close to the house as she could. 

As a wall crumbled away, she saw their faces twisted into agony. 

"Mom! Dad! Please don't leave me!" hot tears fell down her face as she fell down to her knees. When heroes finally arrived, they saw a distraught little girl crying and struggling to make out words.

"I.... I couldn't save them...." more tears fell down onto the pavement below her.  A hero tried to console her, but failed as the child pushed her away with her hand. At that very moment, her quirk manifested, causing the hero to be teleported 5 feet away. The child simply stared down at her hands, which were bloodied from slamming into the asphalt. 

"Nice quirk! Come to my agency first if you ever become a hero." the woman said. 

I just lost my parents, and they're talking about heroes?  The child's head ran rampant with thoughts of despair, anger, and confusion. 

She stood up and brushed the dust off of herself. 

"No thank you." her voice was monotone as she walked towards the ruins of her home. She entered her room, which was relativley untouched. She extended her hand towards the brightly colored bed that laid in the center of the room. Her hand landed on a cream colored plush bear. She grabbed it and ran out of the home. She couldn't stand to see it any more. 

She used her arm to wipe the tears under her eyes as she stood to face the eyes on her. A police officer came over and dragged her by the arm towards a group of people. 

She loosley held the bear in her right hand, scared to drop it and lose the last trace of her family. She was asked wuestion after question, still confused and disoriented. 

"You'll be going into foster care." she was put into a car, and driven to a strange house. An older couple were there waiting. The older woman swept her up into a hug. 

"Poor child. It's going to be alright." 

- - - 8 years later. - - -

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I wish things were different." 

"Authorities have discovered your relatives. You have an aunt, uncle, and cousin who you'll be living with for the time being."

She nodded her head slowly, taking it all in. I can still apply to UA. I haven't lost everything yet.

"Thank you for everything." she turned and left, the door closing behind her with a satisfying click. 

- - - -

Y/N L/N PoV: 

- - - -

I clutched the bear close to me. I heard a ding from my computer, and I walked over to my desk. 

- - -

> Blasty: What the fuck are you aplogizing for?

Ghost: none of your beeswax, blasty <

> Alien Queen: Y/N, can you tell us what's going on? You're acting weird

Ghost: Sorry, it's just some stuff I remembered that I'd honestly rather not remember <

> Granite: Don't worry about it, bro. You're super manly anways

Ghost: Aww thanks <

> Discount Pikachu: Can we come back now?

Ghost: Yeah just bring snacks as admission <

>Tape Dispenser: Already on it

>Alien Queen: I have chips

Ghost: Send them over <

>Blasty: What the hell's going on

Ghost: I wasn't feeling well and accidently got angry with the folks <

Ghost: And I feel really bad for lashing out at them because I was having a shitty day <

>Blasty: You still owe me food, so I'm coming over too

Ghost: Ok see you all soon <

>Discount Pikachu: We're here

- - - -

Alright! That's her backstory, folks! Here's an updated character profile of her, with stats + likes and dislikes.

Name: Y/N L/N

Quirk: Teleport

Quirk Description: User can teleport anyone or anything they touch. 

Power: 3/5 C

Speed: 5/5 A

Technique: 4/5 B

Intelligence:  2/5 D

Cooperativness: 4/5 B

Likes: Gardening, Ice Cream, Her Friends

Dislikes: Fire.

Yeet Yoink, have a nice day! Next chapter should come out tomorrow or whatever.

-Cherry x3 ^-^