16 - c o n v e r s a t i o n

"So, uh, yeah! That's why I've been a bit down lately." I clapped my hands together. I'd just explained my backstory, and how I couldn't save my parents to the few people who I'd begun to trust. 

"Y/N, thanks for trusting us enough to tell us..." Mina threw her arms around me in a hug. I smiled a bit. The others were pretty much silent, which was kind of surprising. Then the bell rang.

"No problem, see you guys later!" I waved and ran towards class. Oh crap, I actually just did that. It feels so relieving to finally have it off of my chest. I hope I didn't frick things up though. I don't want them to treat me like some sensitive kid or anything. 

- at lunch -

"Guys, I just made-" I held up my creation, two chocolate chip cookies with ham and cheese in the middle. "the lunchable from hell." Kami and Mina burst out laughing, while Kiri and Sero held in laughter. I turned to Katsu.

"Hey, Katsu, I won't use my quirk on you for two weeks if you eat this sandwich~" That was what it took for the other two to begin laughing as well. Katsu stared at the odd lunchable in disgust before snatching it from me and eating the whole thing in one bite. 

"If you use your quirk on me, I will literally explode your head right off of your fucking body." he made some tiny explodies in his palm as he spoke. He then proceeded to chug water, and a lot of it too. The other four didn't stop laughing until he threatened them too.

Geez, I really don't deserve friends like these. 

"WHAT'S THIS, CLASS 1-A STUDENTS THREATINING EACHOTHER?" a loud and familiar voice rung out over the crowd as the infamous 1-B student walked towards our table. 

"Don't worry kids- I got this." I stood up from my seat and turned towards him, inhaling heavily. I reached behind me onto the table, grabbing exactly the item I wanted. 

"Hey Monoma," I held out another one of my creations. "Wanna lunchable?" I smirked as he took the 'lunchable' and ate without even looking down at what exactly he was eating. The table behind me exploded into laughter. Even Katsu couldn't help but laugh a bit. I kneeled down to his level. He'd fallen onto the floor tryign to get the gross thing out of his mouth. 

"Sorry dude, it was for the running joke." 

"This is why... you class 1-A losers... suck..." 

"Aw, is that any way to talk to your cousin?" 

"yes." 

- - - -

oh gosh

whats that

on the horizon

is it perchance

plot?