11 - s c i n t i l l a t i n g

I stood up and walked to the door, and twisted the doorknob to let my Katsu and my friends in. 

"Welcome to my humble abode," I joked. Not all of them had been in my dorm before. 

(A/N: Someting like this, but with a mini-kitchen and a bathroom

(A/N: Someting like this, but with a mini-kitchen and a bathroom.)

"Wow, your dorm's really nice! And a punching bag? That's so manly!" Kiri examined the room, taking in all of the little details. 

"Yeah, it helps with training, and getting out anger so I don't take it out on anyone else." I looked at Katsu, directing the last part towards him. 

"WHAT THE HELL'D YOU SAY? I'LL BLAST YOUR ASS INTO NEXT WEEK!" He created little mini explosions in his hands, I'd guess as some kind of bad intimidation method. 

"See what I mean about the mini explodies?" I said to Mina

"See what I mean about the mini explodies?" I said to Mina. She nodded. "Anyways, let's head out to my mini-garden." I jabbed a thumb towards the glass door. "It's out on the balcony."

We walked over and I slid open the door. It was a pretty nice temperature outside. I looked at the leaves on one of the flowers, which was turning brown and wilting. I frowned a bit. 

"You guys stay here, I'll get some water for the plants," I said, then turned to go inside. I picked up a small watering can that I'd gotten from the dollar store, filled it up with some water from my sink, and headed back out. I watered some of the plants that needed it, and took the can back inside. 

"Alright." I turned to Katsu. "Take your peppers and go, you're probably gonna blow up my dorm at some point." I turned back to everyone else. "You guys are planting cacti today."

- - - Some Cacti Planting Later... - - -

"Yeah, I enjoyed having you guys over!" I waved goodbye to them before closing my dorm door. I collapsed into my rolling chair and n y o o m e d over to my desk. I typed in my login info and entered the group chat. 

- - - -

>Welcome to Messenger! Please log in.<

>Username: Y/N L/N

>Password: C * i * * m * n * * c

>Welcome back, Y/N L/N. Please choose a chat.<

>Class 1-A Group Chat (+ others!) - 0 new messages

>Bakusquad - 0 new messages

>Class 1-A Group Chat (+ others!)<

>TiredCatGuy, Ghost, Alien Queen, Sonic, Blasty, and 19 others.<

>Deku: Hey, what's the homework again?

>Blasty: MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A DAMN IDIOT YOU'D REMEMBER IT

>Deku: Sorry Kacchan...

Ghost: Pages 246-252 in the math book, and the essay is due on Friday. <

>Deku: Thanks L/N!

Ghost: F/N is fine, and no problem. <

>Blasty: DAMNIT F/N WHY ARE YOU HELPING HIM

Ghost: Because I'm an actual decent human being...? <

>Deku: G-guys, please don't fight...

>Zero: I'm gonna have to agree with Deku on this one

>Alien Queen: Last time you guys seriously fought, you blew up the dorms and we had to move in with 1-C for a bit. 

Ghost: Ok, fine <

Ghost: Blasty didn't land a single hit on me though  <

> Blasty: PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU KEPT TELEPORTING AWAY LIKE THE COWARD YOU ARE

>Deku: Kacchan don't....

Ghost: Goodnight guys <

> Alien Queen: Woah, you're going to bed at a reasonable time?

> Alien Queen: There's no logical explanation for this

> Blasty: WE'RE SETTLING THIS DURING TRAINING TOMORROW

Ghost:  sounds fun gn <

- - - -

"I really am a coward." I put the headphones down next to my computer and laughed a bit. I walked over to my bed and collapsed on it. After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling, I got up and walked out on to my balcony. 

I let the warm breeze pas throughy my H/C locks as I thought about our homework. 

"Homework... CRAP I DIDN'T DO THE HOMEWORK!" I turned around and rushed to my desk, being sure to close and lock the balcony door behind me. I swiveled on the chair, and hurriedly did the homework. I checked it over before I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. 

"Or we could hurt those little friends of yours."

- - - -

Thanks for 100 reads! I know it's a really small milestone. Some people have like, 24k and less chapters than me, but thanks so much anyways! I'm gonna try and make this story a bit more chatroom based, sorry for the lack of that latley. 

Oof, I read a really sad chatfic called "last messages" where the MC dies at the end, and like, b r o

Anyways, have a frickin' awesome day!

-Cherry x3