~Auradon Prep~

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Inside the limo, Gabby is sitting between Evie and Jay with Mal on Evie's side and Carlos on Jay's. Jay, Gabby, And Carlos quickly notice all the candy before they start fighting over it.
"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out," Evie says as she goes to put blush on Mal's face.
"Ew, stop," Mal says before knocking her hand away. "I'm plotting."
"Well, It's not very attractive," Evie says as she tries to bite a sucker.
"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but It's sweet like I don't know what," Carlos says before he takes another bite of the candy.
"Let me see," Jay says before Carlos shows him the candy in his mouth.
"Ew! Gross!" Gabby squeals before Jay slaps Carlos' arm to get him to stop. Jay takes the rest of the candy from him before trying it and nods his head in agreement. Gabby grabs her one before she watches as Mal presses on a remote before the blackened window behind Evie and Mal opens.
"Look!" Gabby calls out as she sees the broken bridge in front of them.
"It's a trap!" Carlos yells before they are all grabbing onto each other and screaming. They stop screaming when they realize they hadn't fell yet and see a golden glow outside. "What just happened?"
"It must be magic," Evie says excitedly.
"Hey,"Mal says as she turns to the driver. "Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?"
"No, this one opens the magic barrier," The driver says as he holds up a gold remote. "That one opens my garage. And this button..." The blackened window then goes back up between them.
"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy," Mal says as she turns back around and  Gabby nods in agreement. They eventually pass a sign that says 'Welcome to Auradon Prep. Goodness doesn't get any better.' Gabby couldn't help but roll her eyes and let out a snort at cheesy the sign was. Carlos And Jay has started to fight over the things in the limo. The limo  stops and the door is then opened causing Carlos to fall out with Jay getting out behind him as they fought over something.
"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!" Carlos yells as Jay stands on him trying to get him to let go. Evie then gets out and does a twirl as she looks around. Gabby rolls her eyes before she steps over Carlos as she gets out. "You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"
"Cause you want it!" Jay yells back at Carlos.
"Guys, guys, guys!" Mal says as she gets out of the car.
"We have an audience," Gabby says as she slaps Jay's shoulder for them to stop.
"Just cleaning up," Jay says with a charming smile before helping Carlos up.
"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it," An older lady says as she stands in front of the VK's with a handsome guy and a girl behind her. Jay And Carlos throw everything back into the limo.
"Hello, foxy," Jay says to the girl as he walks forward. "The name's Jay." The girl lets out a fake laugh before the older lady stands between them.
"Welcome to Auradon prep," The lady says causing Jay to step back with the others. "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." She does a little bow.
"The fairy godmother?" Gabby asks. "As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Ben looked over the beautiful girl before realizing she was the daughter of his sworn enemy but there was something that drew him to her. The same pull he felt, every time he looked out at the Isle.
"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it," Fairy Godmother says with a smile.
"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile," Mal says as she gets straight to work. "And that sparkling wand."
"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future'," Fairy Godmother explains.
"It's so good to finally meet you all," Ben says as he and the girl step in front of Fairy Godmother. "I'm Ben."
"Prince Benjamin," The girl corrects catching both Gabby's and Evie's attention, for very different reasons. "Soon to be king."
"You had me at prince," Evie says as she steps forward and bows. "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."
"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you," The girl says causing Gabby to glare at her as Evie goes back to the group.
"This is Audrey," Ben says trying to clear the tension.
"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend," Audrey says as she grabs his hand. "Right, Bennyboo?"
"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow," Fairy Godmother says as she grabs onto their hands. "The doors of wisdom are never shut." She swings their hands apart causing Mal and Gabby to jump back. "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother And the band then leave them with Ben and Audrey.
"It is so, so, so good to finally me..." Ben says walking forward with a smile as he goes to shake Jay's hand but gets punched in the chest instead. "meet you all." Ben shakes Gabby's hand next and gets lost in her eyes before she has to jerk her hand away as she felt sparks fly when they touched. "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history..." Ben shakes Carlos' hand but gets chocolate on his thumb. "Is that chocolate?" Ben then shakes Evie's hand and she stares at him all dreamy eyed. "As the day our two peoples began to heal." Audrey pulls Ben away from Evie.
"Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are," Gabby says causing Ben to laugh.
"A little bit over the top?" He asks.
"A little more than a little bit," Gabby and Mal say at the same time causing them all three to laugh.
"Well, so much for my first impression," Ben says causing Gabby to giggle. Gabby didn't know what she was feeling but she knew she shouldn't be feeling it towards the guy, who's family she had to destroy.
"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey says as she turns the attention to Mal. "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's aurora. Sleeping..."
"beauty!" Mal finishes. "Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."
"Water under the bridge?" Audrey asks.
"Totes!" Mal says sarcastically before they fake laugh.
"Okay! So, how about a tour?" Ben asks. "Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." Ben then claps his hands causing the statue to change from man to beast. Carlos screams before jumping into Jay's arms. "Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible."
"Does he shed much?" Gabby asks as she looks at the statue wearily.
"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch," Ben answers in a sarcastically serious way causing Gabby to grin. They continue the tour inside.
"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asks as they stop.
"Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals," Ben explains to her.
"Who happened to be kings and queens," Gabby says.
"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years," Audrey says as she wraps Ben's arm around her shoulders.
"Doug. Doug, come down," Ben says before quickly walking over to one of the band guys that is walking down the stairs and leaving Audrey behind. "This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms." Ben walks back over before pretty much talking directly to Gabby. "I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."
"ask Doug," Audrey says as she cuts in before she and Gabby fake laugh at the same time. Audrey then drags Ben away. Ben didn't know what the pull towards Gabby meant but he knew nothing could probably ever happen because they were sworn enemies because of their parents.
"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and..." Doug starts naming before he sees Evie. "Heigh-ho."
"Evie. Evil queen's daughter," Evie says as she walks over to him causing Gabby to smile. She could see them making a cute couple.
"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already..." Doug starts explaining causing Mal and Gabby to walk over as well. "history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101."
"Let me guess. New class?" Mal asks as she drops a candy wrapper on the ground. Doug nods in agreement. "Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms." Mal then takes off up the stairs behind Doug with everyone following besides Gabby.
"Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys," Doug says causing Gabby to smirk at how the others had to climb back down the stairs. "Dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and..."
"Sneezy," Carlos finishes for Doug before they head for their dorms.
"Wow. This place is so amaz..." Evie says as they enter their room.
"gross," Mal and Gabby say at the same time.
"I know, right? Amazingly gross," Evie quickly covers. "Ew."
"Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen," Mal says as she looks around. "E." Mal points at one of the windows. "G." They all then close all of the curtains in the room. "Whew! That is much better."