~Auradon Family Day~

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

The villain kids had been invited to Auradon's family day. They stood on a balcony above everyone as they watched Ben and a group of kids sing. Gabby's eyes never left Ben as she let out a giggle at them using the song from Beast and Belle's fairytale. The one her father tried to ruin.
"Ma chere mademoiselle,
it is with deepest pride
and greatest pleasure
that we welcome you tonight.
And now we invite you to relax.
Let us pull up a chair,
as the dining room proudly
presents your dinner..." Ben sings before the rest of the kids join in.
"Be our guest, be our guest
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin round your neck, chrie
And We'll provide the rest
That's right
That's right.
Soup du jour,
hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Whoo!
Try the gray stuff,
It's delicious
All right!
Don't believe me?
Ask the dishes" The group sings and dances while Ben waves at people.
"Yeah!
They can sing, sing, sing
They can dance, dance, dance
After all, miss, this is France
And a dinner here
is never, never second best
Come on, go on,
unfold your menu
Go on, take a glance
and then You'll
Be our guest, be our guest
Be our guest,
yeah, yeah, come on
Yeah, be our guest,
guest, yeah
Yeah" Ben sings as he notices Gabby up above and kind of motions for her to come down with a smile on his face, having seen the smile on hers.
"We tell jokes, I do tricks
with my fellow candlesticks
And It's all in perfect taste
That you can bet
Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass
To be our guest
If you're stressed
It's fine dining we suggest
Be our guest, be our
guest, be our guest
Yeah
Yeah, uh, come on
Be our guest, be our guest
come on, come on
Be our guest" They all sing as Gabby, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos make their way down to the food tables. Gabby sees strawberries before quickly grabbing one. Evie takes Dude from Carlos so he and Jay could eat strawberries and chocolate.

"That was so lovely!" Belle tells Ben as he walks over to them. They then get ready to take a picture.
"Ready?" The camera man asks as Ben notices Gabby eating strawberries and smiles at her innocence in that moment.
"Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend," Ben tells his parents and they smile at him.
"Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up," Belle says with a fake smile as they take pictures.
"Do we know your new girlfriend?" Beast asks Ben.
"On the count of three," The camera man says. "One, two..."
"Well, sort of. Gabby!" Ben answers Beast before he waves Gabby over.
"Three!" The camera man says catching Beast and Belle's shocked faces.
"Gabby! Gabby, I wanna introduce you to my parents," Ben says as he hugs Gabby.
"Ben are you sure that's a good idea considering my father..." Gabby starts to ask as they pull apart.
"You are not your father," Ben says with a smile before he holds her hand as they turn to face Beast and Belle. "This is Gabby. From the island. My girlfriend."
"Hi," Belle says trying to get over her shock.
"Hi," Gabby says with a nervous smile.
"I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch," Ben says.
"Of... course. Any friend of Ben's..." Beast tries to get out.
"Um, I actually came with my friends," Gabby says nervously. For some reason she found herself wanting to impress Ben's family.
"Well, you should invite them. Because the more the merrier!" Belle says.
"Yeah, I'll go grab them," Gabby says with a smile.
"Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?" Beast offers.
"Of course," Gabby says with a smile.
"Game on," Ben tells Beast.
"Game on," Beast agrees as they fist bump.
"Have you played before?" Ben asks Gabby as they walk away.
"No," Gabby says worriedly.
"No? You'll be fine," Ben tells her as they walk away not noticing how Belle almost fainted and Beast has to catch her.
Gabby and Mal are standing together as they watch Jay and Ben play. Evie is currently talking to Belle and Beast while Carlos plays with Dude.
"Hello there," A older lady says as she walks up to Gabby and Mal.
"Hi," Gabby says sweetly.
"Now, have we met?" The lady asks as she focuses on Mal.
"No, I don't think so. I'm new," Mal tells her.
"We're sort of like... Transfer students ," Gabby explains.
"Oh, yes," The lady says before she turns away.
"Grammy," Audrey says as she walks up to the lady.
"Oh, Audrey! Give grammy a kiss, dear," The lady says before they kiss cheeks. Mal and Gabby quickly share a look of shock.
"Grammy"?" Mal asks Audrey.
"Sleeping beauty's mother," Audrey answers and he lady nods. "Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to either of these girls. Especially that one, unless you feel like taking
another hundred-year nap."
"What?" The lady asks. Mal tries to smile at her but it comes off more like a smirk. "You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" This gains everyone's attention. Ben rushes to Gabby's side as Jay goes to Mal's.
"Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal and this is Gabby, Gaston's daughter.  Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben explains to her as he wraps an arm around Gabby.
"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us?" Queen Leah questions.
"You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her," Queen Leah explains causing Mal and Gabby to feel bad.
"I'm so so..." Mal says as she and Gabby step forward to apologize.
"Go away! Stay away from her!" Chad says pushing the two girls back.
"Don't do this, Chad," Ben says as he quickly brings Gabby back to his side as she glares at Chad.
"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh," Chad questions Ben before turning on Gabby. "You stole another girl's boyfriend and probably plan on getting revenge in the end."
"Hey, hey!" Ben says stepping in front of Gabby.
"Oh. You enjoy hurting people. And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater," Chad says as he turns on Jay and Evie.
"Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" Evie asks as she pulls out her mirror to show Chad's face.
"What? Come on!" Chad says before he hits her hand causing Evie to slightly stumble.
"Back off, Chad. All right?" Gabby says as she pushes Chad back. Evie then quickly sprays him with the sleeping potion as Ben pulls Gabby back.
"Chad! Evie did something to Chad!" Audrey says as Doug and Lonnie catch him.
"Come on, Gabby," Jag says as he and Mal grab each of Gabby's hands and pull her away.
"Guys!" Ben calls trying to get them to stop. Gabby looks back at him with a pained look.
"I feared something like this would happen," Beast says as Ben turns to his parents.
"This isn't their fault!" Ben defends them.
"No, son. It's yours," Beast says before escorting Belle away.
"Mom?" Ben tries but she leaves with Beast. Ben straightens his suit as he tries to stand strong in front of everyone.
Gabby, Mal, Jay, Evie, and Carlos were all sitting at a picnic table with Chad, Audrey, Doug, Lonnie, Jane, and more behind them when Ben finds them.
"Hey, guys. How is everyone. Yeah?" Ben says before moving around and standing behind Gabby. He squeezes her shoulders to try to comfort her. "Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay." No one says anything and Gabby continues to stare straight ahead. Ben leans down to whisper in Gabby's ear. "I have to go." Gabby doesn't react as she thinks about what Chad said. "I'll see you guys later."
"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." Doug says as he walk over.
"Doug!" Chad calls.
"It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry," Evie says.
"Doug!" Chad calls again.
"What?" Doug asks him and Chad gives him a 'really' look.
"Doug..." Evie tries.
"Sorry, I can't," Doug says before he goes sits with the others with his head down.
"How long does she think that's gonna last? Gabby is just the bad girl infatuation," Audrey says as she and Jane walk behind Gabby.
"Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen," Jane says before they walk away. Gabby knew it was true but it didn't make it hurt any less. Chad was right, she was here to help her dad get revenge and prove herself to him. But the more time she spent with Ben the harder it became to prove herself.
"Mal, undo her hair, please," Gabby says and Mal quickly grabs her spell book.
"Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair," Mal says while moving her finger.
"Ew!" Audrey screams and Lonnie quickly checks her hair.
"There's a lot more where that came from," Mal says as she and Gabby stand to face the girls.
"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asks.
"Does she look like she's kidding?" Gabby says as Mal opens her spell book making everyone run away.
"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow," Mal says as they turn to face Evie, Jay, and Carlos.
"Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand," Gabby says in agreement before they start walking to the dorms.