Chapter 7- wanna be with you alone

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EROTIC SCENES THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO THE READERS. VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

"I could tell that you were a bit uneasy today" Damien says as he turns the engine on.
After a short goodbye to Mrs miles,we left the house. Its a bit early today though

"Uhm. Its nothing really"

"Are you sure? Or you don't just wanna tell me"

I think he's right. Can I trust him? But I just need to talk to someone.

"Its Hailey. My best friend"

"What's wrong with her"

"Uhm. She's been acting a bit strange. Like she's acting a bit distant and she's hiding things from me! I mean we're supposed to be best friends. And now she's having a secret friendship with... Jake"

"Jake?"

"Why would she keep her friendship with him from you?"

"I don't know. I mean I wanna trust her but... Everything points to them having a secret affair"

"And have you tried talking to her about this?"

"Anytime I ask her why she's been acting strange, she either changes the subject or she walks away with the excuse of getting to class"

"I don't really know much about Hailey so I wouldn't know if she's capable of betraying you or not. But what I can tell you is that you shouldn't jump into conclusion so soon"

Wow

"Why are you tagged as the school's bad boy when you're not even bad" I can't help asking, I have to know

"Well, I can't be a hot football player and have a good reputation. I'm not so nice to everyone, you know"

"Wow"

"And I figured if I'm the school's bad boy, I'll have all the girls I want and I'll be feared by everyone"

"And that's how you got Lana"

"Yeah"

"But don't you get tired of all the girls, and being feared by everyone"

"Well, you're not throwing yourself at me and you're not scared of me. So..."

"What exactly is your point"

"We're here. Goodnight Ariana" he says parking in my front porch.

"I enjoyed the talk" he says unlocking the door

"Yeah, me too. Goodnight"

--

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Damien asks me one more time, just to be sure

"Off course I do. I love you and I wanna be with you and you alone"

"Okay" he says starting his engines

"Wait" I say leaning closer to him until our lips are just inches away. And without thinking twice, we both smash our lips on each other's with so much passion. And it feels like our first kiss, I feel butter flies in my stomach as our lips move in the harmony and rhythm of love. He starts to unhook my shirt and I let him. When he's done, I pull his shirt too and pull away and move to the back sit where there's plenty space and he follows. And puts me down slowly and starts kissing me once again, then I unhook his trouser and he pulls it down, and removes my panties. As he's about to enter, a pillow is thrown at my face from no particular direction and I wake up.

"Wake up sleepy head" mum says about to throw another pillow at me

Was I dreaming? Oh my Gosh I dreamt about almost having sex with Damien stocks