Chapter 9- Goodbye

So after everything that happened in my house last night, I'm gonna try my very best to avoid Damien in school and then I'll text Jake with reasons why I can't show up  for lessons after school. My plan  is almost perfect except for the fact that I have a lot of classes with him. I've considered bonking a few classes but it's almost exam season, so I need to attend all my classes. I'm gonna need all the help I can get if I wanna pass.

"Ariana can we talk" the very familiar voice that I miss but am angry at says from behind me near our locker

"About what?" I say trying to hide how sad I was about the way we ended

"About us Ari. I miss you... So much! And I don't know what happened but I never imagined life without you to be so difficult and void of laughter and joy"

And I just sigh. I feel exactly the same way but I don't know what exactly to say

"Aren't you gonna say anything"

I just keep staring and then she turns to walk away after almost a minute of silence

"Hailey wait"

And then she turns back with a smile of hope

"The truth is that I don't know what to say to you. Off course I Miss you too but that doesn't change the fact that I'm very mad at you. We're supposed to be bestfriends but you no longer talk to me and you've been lying to me and keeping your friendship with Jake from me. And I don't get why!"

"Ari. I never meant to stop talking to you, I just thought that after the recent events you'd need sometime to think"

"And that's the problem Hailey. You should've talked to me. You can tell me anything and I won't judge you"

"I love you so much Ari" she says as she throws herself on me and I hug her back. Tightly

"I love you too Hailey"

"Get a room bitches" another annoyingly familiar voice gags as she and her minions walk past us

"F**k you Lana" Hailey throws at her

"Sorry b, I don't do girls" Lana throws back and her minions burst out laughing. Such an irritating way of laughing

"Thank God its Friday" Hailey says letting go of my hand "we'd be free from those bitches for two days at least"

Just then the warning bell for first period goes off

"Let's get to class Hailey. We have a lot of catching up to do later"

"Off course we do. There's a lot to talk about"

So for first period, I have physics. With Damien(if I may add) while Hailey has chemistry so we path ways in the middle of the hallways and then go our separate ways. I have one minute to get to class so I begin to walk faster and in moments like this, I forget to look up so I'll know exactly where I'm going and that's why I end up bumping into a human wall. Last time I did that, a couple broke up, I wonder what will happen this time.
I almost fall to the ground but he holds me by the waist and pulls me back up and I look into his eyes. Normally, in movies we'll realise we're meant for each other and we'll end up making out in the hall ways, but this seems like a movie gone wrong because I was supposed to be avoiding the stud holding me up so I immediately move away from him and pick up my things that fell out of my hands and say a not so loud sorry to him before he can say anything. Then my direction changes to the restroom.
Note to self, no matter how  late you are for class, make sure you're on the look out for the person you're avoiding.

So after washing my face, I check my time and I realise I'm almost 10minutes late for physics  class. Oh my God. I can't miss physics class today, so I'm gonna risk getting detention and I'll attend the class anyways.

Bitter Sweet On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara