Chapter 21- red head's and Blondie's

JIM'S POV

I walked side by side with Hailey to the entrance of the class, I actually didn't get why we where getting so many stares from the students. It should have gotten less by now but it didn't. Or could it be that Hailey and Ariana have a reputation? Or am I just too good looking

"So how do you like Clifford high so far?" Hailey asks breaking the silence when we're out of the class room.

"Well, its okay. But I don't really like stares. They creep me, like what exactly are you thinking about?"

"Clifford high is full of creeps. You'll get use to them soon enough. Though you only have a few months left so you won't have to put up with them for long"

"Yeah thankfully" I say as I observe my environment. It's a big school though.

After walking and taking different turns for about 3 to 5minutes, we stop at a door with a tag that reads "nurse's office". Okay...

Hailey knocks on the door and we get an invitation to come in. 
Its a big office with 2 two beds and different medical equipments. Its dark greens walls are covered with posters about health care tips and so on.

I take a seat on a chair near one of the beds at the end of the office and observe the  nurse who I assume to be ms Clark ask Hailey questions about her health and then she proceeds to check her temperature.

I only just realised how cute Hailey is with her strawberry blonde hair and pale cheeks. But I don't think it'll be a good idea to go after her now. Its too early and I have to get on their good side first. They make me feel unbearable and I haven't done anything yet.

Hailey pauses from her talk with the nurse to look at me. She flashes a smile at me and my heart skips a beat. Damn her smile is so beautiful.
I smile back in order not to seem too weird. I'm already weird enough.

After a while, Hailey stands up as the nurse hands her something enclosed in a little black bag.

"Let's go" she says turning to me

"Okay" I say standing up "what's in the bag?" I ask pointing to the little black bag when we're out of the nurse's office

"Oh just emergency tampons" she says so freely

"Oh okay"

"Ugh we're gonna be  in trouble for being tardy without an hall pass" she says pausing to look at a clock hanging on the wall.

"Maybe the teacher will pardon me because I'm new" I say smiling

"Yeah. Lucky you."

"My sister doesn't like me much does she?"

"I..I.. Its not like that Jim. She just needs time to adapt. She was taken  by surprise you know, she'll come around sooner or later"

"You think so?"

"Yeah sure. She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I know her"

"Okay thanks for the assurance"

"You welcome" she says as we stop at the entrance to geometry

"Ready?" She says smiling sheepishly

"Yeah"

"You're late ms Hailey and Mr..? The teacher says adjusting the glasses hanging crookedly on his face waiting for a response from me

"Um I'm  Jim. Jim stones"

"Jim stones, any relation to Ariana stones?" He says narrowing his tired eyes to Ariana

"Yes, she's my sister" I say and the whole class burst into whispers. And I hold back my scowl.