Movies

I blushed horribly at what he said. I felt so naked with this dress on me, "Well, I'd hate to waste such a dress on a dull night like this...Anyone want to go out to a movie?" Ben offered.
"Hell, yes!" Jules exclaimed.
"Wait." I stopped Jules from her excitement. "Marcus was following us, remember. What if he sees us walking out with our choir teacher. What will happen then?"
There was a knock at the door, Ben looked out the window to see a tall guy with dark brown hair, "Who is this dude?" Jules looked out the window too and opened the door, "Whats wrong?" she asked.
"I'm sorry. I hate to bother you but he just wont leave. Do you want me to get him out of here?"
"If you can without getting hurt."
"Oh, I know how to take care of this asshole." Milo marched his way over to Marcus and gave him the scariest look, "Why are you following my girlfriend?" he asked.
"What?" Marcus was flabbergasted.
"Listen to me you dense, ugly looking Pillock. Stay away from my girl and her best friend or I'll turn you into gravel and pave the street with you."
"Look man I was just trying to talk to-"
"I know what you were trying to do and they have no interest with seeing you or even breathing in your direction." Milo pushed him away and watched the bastard leave like a little sissy. Milo looked at Jules through the window and nodded when he was out of sight.
Jules came over and hugged him tightly, "Girlfriend, huh?" Jules looked at him a bit surprised.
"You heard that?" he asked being coy.
"Who is this guy, Jules?" Ben asked with narrowed eyes immediately trying to make out his character.
"Uncle Ben, This is Milo. He walked us home so we wouldn't be followed by Marcus."
"I see." Ben's frown slowly turned into a smile and he gratefully shook his hand, "Thank you for escorting my girlfriend and niece home."
I elbowed Ben in the ribs, "What?" he asked.
Milo looked at the both of us, "So you dumped that ugly looking troll for him? Great choice my friend."
I blushed with embarrassment, "You're not-"
"Hey, I am not judge. You look good together anyways."
Both of us smiled at him gratefully, "Ladies, the backyard is done. Come in and feast your eyes." Ben led everyone to the patio, "You too Milo, if you like. I know Jules wants you to." he teased. His niece elbowed him on the other side of his ribs even harder, "OW!" he grunted.
I rolled my eyes and walked out onto the patio, "Wow." Porch was extended to fit the brand new fire pit, surrounded by crisp white chairs. The rest of the yard was dotted with a few small trees and some purple flowers sat along the fence with a hammock hanging over the garden.
"Do you like it?" Ben snuck up behind me and looped his arms around my waist. He rested his chin upon my shoulder, "Yes, I do like it. Sorry I wasn't here to help but someone pushed me in the dirt pile!" I turned and gave his side a good hard pinch.
"Ouch! I'm just getting beaten up today."
"Its because you deserve it. A gentleman doesn't throw a lady in the dirt."
"Oh? A lady, now are you?" he advanced, stepping towards me. "A lady doesn't pinch or elbow a man's side." he said backing me up into the railing of the deck.
He leaned in to kiss me but I ducked out of his arms and ran out in the yard. He chased after me and caught me by my waist again, "Just where do you think you're going?" he said turning around a few times before we both fell down into the grass.
"See what you did." I scowled.
"What I did?" he grinned back and kissed my face over and over. I fell into a fit of squeals, flailing and trying to get away, "Agh! Stop!" I laughed out.
He took me in his arms and rolled over onto his back so that I laid on top of him, "You don't like my kisses?"
"No, I like them very much." I smiled, kissing him back. Ben's eyes lit up when I raised my head from kissing his soft lips, "Do that again." he demanded me. I smiled down at him and pushed myself up, "Maybe later." I helped him up and he embraced me.
Jules cleared her throat, "Uhm...are we going to the cinema or not?" She asked looking at us.
"Alright, lets go. What about you, Milo? Fancy a movie?" Benedict asked our new friend, Milo nodded and smiled. We all packed in the car and headed to the theater.