How we Meet

Clara's POV

 OK. so the way we meet...we sort of ran into each other...literally. So I was running from a giant hippo. No joke. It was as big and wide as a dump truck. Any ways, this hippo was charging me. I was running through the forest when I ran into a boy We both hit the ground. I landed ontop of him! I put my hands on his chest and started sitting up.

        I froze when I looked into his eyes, They were so startaling, a Navy Blu arount the ring, which slowly turned into a light sky blue as it reached the pupil. They were so handsom and charming. Slowly campturing me like a ray of sun light. My hair fell down and reached the floor. I could swear I stared into his eyes for hours. my heart beating quitly fast. I was pulled back to reality.

        "Just sit there will you." A girl said. I stood up, brushing my hair behind my ear. " I am Clara" I said. "Lahara." The girl said pointing toward her chest, " And the boy there. He is my brother, Lucas"

 Lahara's POV

        OK. You can not believe how awkward it was to see a random girl ontop of my brother. I mean gross. So, I said something.

        "Just sit there will you." I say. I hear a distant rumble of a monster. The girl stood up. She looked about fifteen.

        " I am Clara" she said.

        "Lahara," I said pointing to my chest.  I then point to Lucas, "and the boy here. He is my brother, Lucas."

        "Well, nice to meet you," she said. Just as she did, a hipilopo came out of nowhere. 

        "Oh, no not you again!" I exclaim and pull out my sword. 

        "Wo! Wo! Why do you have a sword," Clara asks as she stumbles and falls on my brother. "Sorry!" she yelps and tries to get up but a tree branch falls on them.

        "Lahara, Just get it your self!" Lucas yelled.

        "Oh, OK. I see what to hang with your girlfriend. Anyway, less talky. More fighty." Before my brother could say anything, I began to fight.