What is with Clara

Clara's POV
I sat next to the Lahara tending her wounds. She was  out, but she was alive . Lucas came over and my shoulders teased. I didn't trust him, the way he killed Ortan... Lucas grabbed my hand and I pulled back. "Don't touch me" i snapped. Lucas looked scared, "Clara i am sorry I told you i didn't mean to" I cut him off "I know okay... Just go get some water" Lucas shook his head "No, Clara i will guard, you need rest" I shot to my feet. " Okay Lucas! listen! what you did back there how do I know you won't do it again. and this time, kill us when we aren't even ready. I'm sorry but I can't risk it. Now please get water, as soon as you can, Lahara has a slight fever."

Lucas looked mad now, I stayed firm. He started to change again. I looked at Lahara. "LAHARA GET UP" I looked back at Lucas I could feel the tears streaming down my face, Lucas turned back to normal. "Clara" he took a step closer " stay away, please" I begged. Lucas turned, "i'll go get water" I sat down and started to cry. Lucas stopped. he set his sword down. "for protection" he said then walked off.

I sat alone for what seemed like ever. Lahara stirred and started to sit up. "Lahara stay down" Lahara rubbed her head " I heard yelling" She said. I thought of a lie " wolves...where coming.... I think it's gone now.... but it might be back" i said. Lucas came in camp with some water. " Oh My Gods Lahara your up." Lucas ran over. I felt my eyes narrow. The pain from the dagger surged in my gut and I stumbled Lucas went to grab me then stopped. 

Lahara looked confused but she said nothing. The rest of the evening I sat with Lucas and it was silent. dead silent

Lahara's POV

        I wake up and my everything hurt. I tried to sit up anyway. I felt tesion in the air.

        "Lahara stay down," Clara said.

         I rubbed my head and straight up lied, "I heard yelling."

        She returned the favor, but in a ver tense manner, "Wolves... where coming... I think it's gone now... but it might be back."

        I had a hunch of what scared her so bad but I need more prof. I will talk to Lucas later. Speaking of Lucas he walked in with water in a bucket. He set the buket down, then looked up. He ran over.

        "Oh My Gods Lahara your up!" He yelled and started to come to hug me but Clara narrowed her eyes. Lucas stopped. Clara stumbled and Lucas went to catch her but stopped. 

        I got very confused, but said nothing. For the rest of the evening I tried to get up but Clara continued to push me down. I finally just sat there in the continued silence.