CHAPTER 5

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the Sun doth move;

Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

William Shakespeare

The month of November is my favorite as the cold breeze brings the fragrance of festivals. I love the smell of November rain as it reminds me about all the love stories I've read. This year, The November seems to be very special and more romantic. I, usually, enjoy rains while sitting at my window with a cup of tea but the weather has changed; mood has turned to be romantic and taste has changed too. I am sitting at my window with a hot cup of Coffee! When you love someone. You want to adopt his habits. When my friends used to go to a Cafe, I made fun of them as I used to feel that coffee is too bitter in taste to enjoy. But now, there' not a single day I don't drink Coffee.

It's 9 a.m. and I am at home, not in a mood to go to college. The phone bell rings, I jump to pick up. "Hello", love his deep and gravelly voice, he has a voice of sex god, takes my breath away. "Samaira, are u there?", he asks. "yeah, hi!", I get embarrassed. "You are home? OK, I am coming to pick you in an hour. Be ready for spending a special day with me", he says in the same breath without waiting for my reply. "I have to go to the college at 12", I think I should not say yes at once. "I don't know anything", his voice gets more deeper and makes me nervous, "Look at the weather sweetheart, I can't bear this in your absence" his romantic husky deep voice will take my breath someday. "I... I... I'll be ready", drop the phone immediately and rush to my wardrobe to wear something special for my special day. I wear grey velvet knee length dress with a pair of grey high heel boots. I decide to do side parting in my long wavy hair with grey studs.

Sartaj reaches at 10.30 and sits in the drawing hall with Mumma having tea. Mumma has made his favorite snacks (Paneer Pakora). I enter the drawing room and notice the gaze of sea rover blue eyes on me, get nervous, blushing.... I can see that Sartaj has a look of pure admiration on his face when he sees me, which makes me delighted and blushed.

After few minutes, I am sitting in his car which is meant for me only, I think so. The car seat is reserved for me only for years, I think so.

Sartaj is looking handsome as always. He looks so charming that I have to forcibly tear my eyes off him. Sartaj takes me to the exclusive place, it's resort cum restaurant. He has booked a private table, set perfectly. He carries a packet in his hand, beautifully wrapped. "This is for you", he never meets me without gifts and I, like every woman, love that.

He orders some drink, followed by light starters. I can observe some change in his tone and the way he's looking at me, makes me nervous. He's in a fully romantic mood today. The table is surrounded by rose bush, magnificently designed. I think it's exclusively designed for couples! "You are looking stunning, Samaira", he holds my hand. "I love you", he says and kisses my hand. OMG! I'll die today, after two months he said this and I have no words to break my silence. Embarrassed, feeling shy, my cheeks turn red and lips sealed.

He gets up from his chair and comes closer to me, gives his hand to raise me from my chair. I give her a shy smile and tell him slowly, "I love you too", and look around as if don't want to be seen by anyone. But to my surprise, there is no one around. Has Sartaj booked the hall???

"How the feelings of an entire lifetime could reverberate through a single glance, how a touch could send shivers up a spine."