Licking Things To Claim Them

"To kiss me."

It was all the prompting Milo needed. Milo's hands drifted up to capture the sides of Lee's face, his thumbs brushing against the corners of his mouth before he pushed in and sealed their lips together. Lee responded with his mouth open, a completely unintentional, but maybe intentional, moan spilling from his mouth to Milo's over the edge of his tongue laving into Milo's mouth.

The breath in Milo's chest left him with a shudder that Lee felt against his chest and the hands he splayed on Milo's exposed abdomen. His skin was hot and trembling as he pushed forward and caught Lee between the wall and his body, Milo's lips heavy against his own. They moved with an unrefined rhythm but by God, Milo had practice and damn, it showed. Lee soothed his lips against Milo's, closing them with an audible sucking sound against Milo's bottom lip. He tipped his head, breathing in sharply so he could go in for more and feel Milo's heady breath panting against him.

Lee pushed away from the wall. His hands splayed over Milo's defined and completely illegal ass. Milo stepped back, following Lee's lead with one hand leaving Lee's face, the other hooking on the back of his neck. When Milo's legs hit the bed, he braced his hand on the comforter and fell back.

Lee cursed, breathless and climbing between Milo's legs with his tongue tingling and all but numb in his mouth. He crushed his lips to Milo's again, punctuating it with a long, slow kiss that Milo leaned into when he pulled away. Something fluttered in his chest as the sight of Milo's red lips and bright eyes trained on him.

He was in charge.

And then, all at once, he remembered where the hell they were.

Lee pushed himself up onto his hands, his bangs falling over his eye as he said, "I am not sucking you off on Roland Ball's bed. Fuck that."

Milo pushed up to his elbows. He put a hand on Lee's shoulder and, legs hooked around Lee's thighs, flipped them. Lee bounced on the mattress as Milo said, "I'd suck you off anywhere."

Lee raised an eyebrow at him. "In your friend's bed? No thanks."

Milo sat back on his heels and slapped his hands on his thighs, completely framing the prominent bulge in his jeans that Lee was now staring at. "Well, yeah, duh. It's what friends do."

"I'm telling Rushil on you," Lee pledged.

"Rushil has top bunk. As if I'm going through that extra effort," Milo said.

Rushil.

Lee bolted up with a curse. "Fuck, I left Rushil at the party. Shit—FUCK, Park!"

Milo stilled him with a hand on his crotch. Lee flopped back, the breath completely knocked out of him. Milo squeezed gently, but to his sensitive skin, it felt more like a viselike grip. Lee trembled with another curse, hissing out, "As if I wasn't already hard."

Milo leant over him with that devilish smile and said, "Let me take care of you. Then you can go find Rushil."

As if Lee would say no to that face.

Lee breathed out a needy moan and said, "Fuck yes—I mean, no—You can't just ask me that when your hand is on my dick. I'm not rational right now."

It physically pained him to say it. He grimaced as Milo let go of him, grunting with the effort to sit up when his joggers were rubbing up against him and his boxers felt too tight. He knew it was the right thing to say, but that didn't make it any fun. In the end, it was better to not jizz his pants before going to hunt Rushil down.