Just Gym Guys Being Dudes

Their torturous gym endeavors were interspersed with the return to the locker room. It was always a 50-50 chance whether or not the locker room occupancy was ideal, but that day as with every other gym adventure, it was empty. It made it far too easy for Lee to spend their locker room time with his tongue in Milo's delicious mouth.

Lee shoved Milo back against the lockers, his hands on the metal and his mouth on Milo's. Milo moaned between his lips, sinking against the door to his locker as Lee licked along the side of Milo's tongue and along his teeth. Lee panted against him, gasping as they parted with hot, heady breaths. Lee sucked his lips against Milo's and shivered when he felt Milo's fingers under his cutoff t-shirt. Milo flattened his hot hands against Lee's abdomen and pushed up, dragging the shirt off in one fluid movement. Lee chucked it towards his locker, uncaring and fully focused on Milo's red lips and glittering eyes, sweaty hair and the dark, sweat-stained collar of Milo's shirt.

His skin tasted like salt as Lee licked up the column of Milo's throat. His breath hitched when Milo's wandering fingers passed beneath the hem of his sweats. His eyelids fluttered shut as a curse slipped between his lips.

And then, they heard the locker room door open.

"Fuck," Milo swore.

Lee's breath left him as Milo pulled his hands back and brushed them over the front of his shirt as if to calm himself down. Lee's lungs still burned like a motherfucker from cardio training, but he was totally willing to demolish his throat right then and there at the look Milo gave him. As if Lee could ever hold back when Milo was hot and sweaty against him like that.

The footsteps were heading in their direction, though, so Lee backed off and went to his locker, his eyes stuck on Milo. Milo, who was still flat against the lockers like if he moved, he'd fall over. Lee snickered a little as the guy passed by their aisle on the way to the showers.

Lee looked Milo up and down before turning back to his locker with a little scoff of amusement.

Workouts were the only time Lee allotted to their "distractions". If he let it leave the locker room like he did just two weeks ago in the quad, he'd be screwing Milo up and down the USFC campus. His grades didn't have time for that. They had yet to explore beyond tasks allocated to the hands and mouth regions, but fuck it, if Lee wasn't thinking about it every damn day.

He was still catching his breath as he put on deodorant and slipped on a sweater. Milo had somehow managed to solidify his wobbly legs and set to work unlocking his door.

Milo cleared his throat and rasped out, "What, uh... what do you have to work on tonight?"

"Lab report. And then calculus is due at midnight," Lee said. God, it felt like there were needles in his lungs. He couldn't catch his breath. He glanced over at Milo and said, "What about you?"

"I'm just working on my sexual fantasies, you know, the usual," Milo said. "And... I should probably work on that presentation assigned at the start of the semester..."

Lee chucked his deodorant at Milo's back. It smacked him dead center on the spine. Milo swore and jumped around to peg Lee with smug grin, snapping his towel in Lee's direction. Lee caught it and, since the showers on the other end of the room were running, he yanked the towel forward.

Milo followed the tug with a grin. Lee met him halfway and, leaning over the bench, touched their foreheads together. "You'll tell me all about them, right?" he whispered, glancing down at Milo's swollen lips. Milo had his bottom lip tucked between his teeth.

"What, my fantasies about you or my presentation? Maybe speak a little Spanish between your legs—?" Milo said, his breath against Lee's face and his tongue licking against his lips. The mint on his breath intoxicating. Lee never considered himself a minty guy before he met Milo. Bubblegum toothpaste just didn't do it these days.