Protect the Rushil Roll

Lee was usually one to startle awake to his alarm, fully conscious in a matter of half a second. That morning, though, he awoke with a warm sensation lulling him into consciousness like the rocking of a hammock. Instead, it was simply the rise and fall of Milo's bare skin against his cheek.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Lee had taken to cuddling Milo's torso like he was some goddamn life-sized teddybear. The hem of Milo's boxers grazed Lee's elbow as he blinked awake, his eyelashes fluttering against Milo's exposed chest. Milo's skin was soft, tan, and oh-so warm against the pulse stuttering in Lee's chest.

Milo Park, thee Park, spent the night in his dorm.

Wait until Alex hears about this, he thought, because he absolutely, positively, had to be dreaming.

But then again, those were not his leg hair he felt under the covers. He rubbed his foot over them just to be sure. Unless his other leg had completely fallen asleep like his folded-up arm, that leg hair was not his. A soft moan vibrated against his cheek. Milo shifted, the arm he had around Lee's shoulders squeezing tighter. Lee sucked in a deep breath, eyes wide. He took the flat of his foot off of Milo's calf.

Lee pushed up a little, reaching across Milo to grab his phone off of the end table. His alarm was due to go off in another few minutes.

Milo's hand lifted off of Lee's back.

Lee froze, completely caught leaning over Milo. Milo grazed his fingers over Lee's light, messy hair before pushing through, nails running across his scalp. Lee shivered and leant back to look down at where Milo's sleepy, lidded eyes were watching him.

"Bedhead," Milo whispered, his palm now cradling Lee's head.

"You're such a goddamn sap," Lee said, breathless.

Milo pulled him forward by the back of his head. It surprised him that Milo had even spent the night, let alone that he'd want to kiss Lee's rank morning breath.

But he should have seen it coming—it was so fucking obvious, but damn him for being completely out of it after seeing Milo's naked chest up close and personal, first thing in the morning. It really was not healthy, getting a dose of Toned Pecs and Abs so early in the morning, but fuck it, if he wasn't going to kiss the Hell out of Milo for screwing him over, his sanity be damned.

It was a languid kiss that moved and felt like the early dawn seeping into the dorm room. Lee put his hand against the pillow beside Milo's head, moving his lips to the gentle motion Milo set. Somehow, they kept their tongues to themselves and Lee appreciated it. He didn't particularly like the taste of his own mouth at five-thirty in the morning, anyway.

"Do you have to go to work?" Milo asked, but it sounded more like a request to stay.

Lee settled on his back. Milo hooked his arm behind Lee's head as Lee checked the time again. They had two minutes before his alarm would go off. Lee set it on his flat, exposed stomach and looked at the pockmarked ceiling. The bed definitely wasn't made for two people, but he didn't mind the proximity.

He turned his head to the side to look at Milo. Milo was studying him, exhaustion smudging shadows under his eyes. Lee tipped forward to press his lips to Milo's shoulder.

"Yeah. We have a minute and a half," Lee said.

Milo grinned sleepily, turning to face Lee. He propped his head on his hand and said, "I could do a lot with a minute and a half. If I had caffeine." His other hand trailed over Lee's waist, his thumb soothing a hickey Milo had made under Lee's left pectoral.