Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter

Park was a no-show the next day at Starbucks, which was weird, because Milo was such a religious regular that even Lee's consistent coworkers commented on it. They had all grown used to the same faces coming in around the same time every day—there was the guy with green hair that was now blue, the biochemical engineer girl with square glasses, the runner that came by every morning fifteen minutes after open, and then there was Milo Park.

The day before, Lee had strategically busied himself in the backroom for the duration of Milo's stop at Starbucks. But now, he was curious to see what Milo would do next.

Milo's missing person case, however, gave Lee enough fuel to make his decision.

So what if they didn't date? Lee didn't have the time or the attention span to dedicate to a longterm partner anyhow. Considering his debt which Milo was now blatantly made aware of, Lee would feel guilty for dragging that into a relationship anyway. If the relationship went well, whoever it was with, and he got married... he didn't want his partner to pay for his shitty medical school bills. He'd be in school for another eight years, anyway.

And he had fun just fucking with Park without consequence. Why did he have to get his panties in a twist about Park dating other people? If anything, it was a blessing and a stress-reliever for Lee.

He'd be the same before and after Milo Park. They didn't have to be permanent.

With this decision made, Lee went to OChem more hopeful and more awake than he had been the past week. He beat Rushil and Alex to the lecture hall at which point he checked his phone, his thumb nail between his teeth as he saw a notification from Snapchat.

18m ago Milo 🏈🤼‍♂️ Parking Lot is typing...

17m ago from Milo 🏈🤼‍♂️ Parking Lot

14:13 MILO: You think I could fit an entire pancake into my mouth?

14:30 LEE: Excuse me but what?

14:31 MILO: Like, an entire pancake would it fit into my mouth

14:32 LEE: You're a hazard to society

14:32 LEE: And a coward. Two pancakes, easily.

14:34 MILO: You have so much faith in me

14:34 MILO: So just hypothetically speaking I could probably deep throat

14:35 LEE: I don't know what life you live don't ask me

14:35 MILO: You know your dick better than I do

14:37 LEE: So are we now talking about deep throating MY 🍆 specifically?

14:37 Milo 🏈🤼‍♂️ Parking Lot is typing...

14:38 LEE: Since when did we go from pancakes to 🍆???

14:39 MILO: It was on my mind

14:40 LEE: Of course it was

14:40 MILO: So what's the truth deep throat or not???

14:41 LEE: I don't know the stats of your throat dude

14:41 LEE: Class is starting soon

14:42 MILO: To 🍆 or not to 🍆?

14:42 LEE: I swear to God, Park

14:43 MILO: 🍆🤲🧐???