Chapter 1

I hated working here ,if youd ask me it was the worst job anyone would ever ask for but when youre in a situation like mine you could do anything just to get through the day and provide for the ones you love dearly.

Well like every other fucking day I got to work unlike most jobs mine required me to undress ,well I was and I am a striper sometimes I more of a prostitute cause at the end of the day I end up with a man in bed .i worked for a very big hotel owned by powerful people the Lawson I have never meet any of the owners just the manager who hired me ,the hotel has a some strip club and most men find pleasure in coming for a drink and watch me or rather us dance on that pole.

My best friend Simon got me this job, its not the best of jobs but am glad he found me one. I danced my ass off and when I stepped out to take a pee some man kept eyeing me and well just like that we was in one of the rooms .

He sweet talked me and called me pretty unlike most of my clients he was trying to have a connection which I found to be very stupid and annoying I just wanted everything to get done with .He was on top and he was quiet sweaty the worst odor I had ever smelt he was groaning so loud and I on the other hand never enjoyed the sex faked the moans throughout .Funny and weird he wanted him to call him fat joe while he fucked me and a girl got to do to get the bag so I did as he said and no time he had cum and from the look of it he was already tired for another round instead he asked me to stay so we could cuddle ,this was a whole new experience I wondered what he was going through .We cuddled and before I left he began to ask me why I was working as a prostitute ,why a pretty girl like me ended up in a place like this, if I was in relationship and if sex meant nothing to me .

I gave him a simple answer, desperate times led to desperate decisions.

I left the hotel really late and I was kind of scared they were a couple of thugs that had been roaming around the neighborhood so I rushed and called an ulendo in other countries its called an uber.

The house was so quiet at the time I got there. My siblings were fast asleep though Aisha my immediate sister was still up working on some school project she didnt hear me walk in and am glad she didnt.