Chapter 35

Khloe
I didn't really think these was happening right now at this moment ,he literally just asked for my hand in marriage and I really do feel something for him but I just really didn't know what to say .
So basically I  kind of said no and Max was upset I could tell from his eyes and his actions after the dinner which i didn't really eat anything.

We were in our room and all I could think about was what the hell I should say to him or if i had anything to say cause at this moment he looked so furious filled with anger , frustration and heartbreak .It was already an hour or two since we got back and I finally had the courage to say something .
Uhhm hi ,so about today you caught me off guard ey but that's not the thing here right ? Okay I know you obviously won't say anything but check I just really didn't expect anyone to love me foreal the only love I know is love for my siblings ,so please Max im asking actually begging can you please teach me how to love ?Wtf did you just say !? How the hell am I supposed to teach you how to love me .
I don't mean it that way ........ Look I'm not rushing you into anything I clearly see that you don't love or like me don't try to justify yourself ,We cool and forget I said ...

Oh oh really you know you grow up having whatever you want the whole fucking time and how the hell do I expect you to understand just because I said no doesn't mean i don't feel anything for you and am not saying I feel something for you either ,all  I'm asking is for you to understand or rather teach me I've never ever been in a relationship what's so ever and to top it up this is marriage we are talking about it's no child's play .

Huh!! listen I'm trying not to kick you out of bed right now ..

I know your upset listen I just keep wondering out of all the women in Brookdale why would you choose me ,why are you in love with me and why the hell are you choosing me out of all these