Chapter 36

Well I've been noticing a few things around here plus the stories I've heard about this place kind of scary and match
Your funny you know that ,what kind of stories and what have you noticed ?
For starters the first day I got here I saw a wolf in the lobby and no one was bothered about it but when I blinked my eyes it was gone and the same very night I meet Veronica whose eyes were as red as blood and she said why the hell would you choose a human ,I mean who the fuck says that she would rather you pick a rat?
And then the people of this land all have pale skin plus you called me blood wolf the other day 
Your being dramatic now for no apparent reason ..
Dramatic okay , explain to me what was In the cup which kind of smelt like blood and I've noticed y'all drinking it and when I almost took a sip the eyes I got and the way you grabbed my cup scarred me .. I just want the truth from you that's all I want nothing will ever change the way I feel about you .
And what exactly do you feel ?
I'm in love with you Max MacLean and I wanna know what I'm getting myself into and the truth this time don't try to justify yourself what's so ever just be real with me and I'll appreciate that please
Alright I'll show you and not tell you better seen than told right ?
(Max)
It's been quiet a minute since I transformed and hey I'm doing it today I don't know what Khloe will think after she sees me in wolf form since she wanted the truth I'll give it to her .I removed my clothes and asked her to move far away from me .As I began to transform my bones stretched and it felt good I grow bigger as a white wolf the only wolf with both genes of a vampire and wolf lets say am what we can call a tribred. The pain I felt was soo unbearable at the time my skin ripped into a thousand pieces my human eyes had fallen to the ground ,all my intestines' were on the floor I ate all of them everything that was human was out on the floor and it wasn't as painful compared to the first I turned it was fucking awesome to be in my natural state but this part of my life affected me in having any relationship with a human cause It draw me closer to distraction day by day knowing I get to live forever while knowing my partners life is fragile she could die any day.

I FINALLY SHOWED HER WHO I WAS.